No announcement yet.

Puttin' Lipstick On a Pig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, gyrene! I'm probably gonna be takin' the old Shovelhead to B/F. See ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
      Thanks, gyrene! I'm probably gonna be takin' the old Shovelhead to B/F. See ya there.
      then you should let me have the other and I'll ride it out...
      Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
      Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Yer one funny Devil Dog! If ya bring me the redhead I "might" think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
          Yer one funny Devil Dog! If ya bring me the redhead I "might" think about it.
          DEAL! She's all yours!
          Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
          Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Working...
          X