81550 maxim help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 81550 maxim help

so i just spent 2 months polishing, painting, disassembling and reassembling then more polishing... but now the starter doesnt turn.... when reassembling the wire harness i found all the right connections (matched plugs and wire color) except 2 one was a blue and i plugged a ligth blue lead to it and one was a single white lead from the engine that i plugged into a black wire with a red stripe... i looked through all my parts and all over the internet for some wiring help and had to guess at these two leads... when i hooked up the battery and sprayed some starting fluid in her she turned right over and ran for 3 seconds... and stalled so i hit the start button and tried to turn her back over and she acted as if the battery was dying slowly turning and then stopped.... so i charged the battery and tried this morning and nothing i tried to bump start her and nothing..... i did notice the oil light comes on when the start button is pushed so.... help please.....

That Sky Blue(Sb) runs to the Nuetral Switch, Diode Assmbly, Starting Circuit Cutoff Relay and the Nuetral Light .
    Richard

Comment

the neutral light works... and the Sb comes from the ignition module and stops what does it plug in to? right now i have it plugged into a blue wire that matches the blue from the taillight

Comment

Working...
      X