Picked up this 81 XJ750 Seca 2 weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up this 81 XJ750 Seca 2 weeks ago

81 XJ750 Seca, someone started to take it apart and couldn't figure out there were 6 more nuts to take off the head and cylinders... probably woulda run had thay not left everything open and loose then parked it in a field. Only thing physically wrong was a bad coil caused by bad plug ends it looked like. Got a bit of water in the cylinders and carbs. So a top end rebuild in progress. Has a beat up 4-1 Kerker. For $150 I couldnt let it pass.

Richard

dude..

i picked one of those up to..

you need a parts bike?
    mine spins over nise but no sparky sparky..

and lots of little nickle and dime problems....

TX.. hmm, long way off..
    let me know how it turns out!!

Webs
    1979 XS1100SF Special.78 E motor/carbs, Jardine 4-2 exhaust, XS Green coils, Corbin seat, S.S. Brake lines, Hard cases, Heated grips.
    1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca (War Pig) XS11S front end and rear swingarm with 17" rim, 20mm ammo box saddle boxes, HID headlight, LED aux lights, Heated grips & seat, Bark busters, Harley 12" shocks, S.S. brake lines, oil cooler

PW50, PW80, YZ80(mine? what the??? Brrap OH...)

Most bike problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

Comment

Had the same problem, was a bad coil.
      Mines already back together, running and for sale:

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1332203613.html
      Richard

Comment

Part Needed

I have an 81 750 Seca and I need the right hand plastic side cover. Would you be willing to sell yours? Gary

Comment

Geezer has one for parts in parts for sale.

Comment

750 side cover

Thanks for the info. Gary

Comment

Working...
            X