Someone killed my xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrection!

It's obvious that those on this forum will step up to help a brother just like those on the XS650 list stepped up to help Doonie down under in Oz. Here's another pic of his repaired bike:

Hard to believe this bike was once royally crunched and crumpled.
    Shiny side up,
    650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
    XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

.. what a sweet looking 650. makes me want to bust out some tools and start working on the 81 sitting in the back yard

Comment

Originally posted by GNEPIG
        .. what a sweet looking 650. makes me want to bust out some tools and start working on the 81 sitting in the back yard
        If you do you should join the micapeak YAM650 list. Ping me a PM and I'll send you the info unless you're already a member.
        Shiny side up,
        650 Mike

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

.. i am a member at two 650 sites, i have'nt been on them for so long now i could'nt tell you which ones. i have seen your posts/ replies on at least one of them before though

Comment

Originally posted by GNEPIG
            .. i am a member at two 650 sites, i have'nt been on them for so long now i could'nt tell you which ones. i have seen your posts/ replies on at least one of them before though
            The micapeak list isn't a site, it's just an email list. IMO it's the best of all the XS650 internet lists and sites of which there are quite a few.They are a really helpful and knowledgeable bunch just like this forum is. Not being a forum but a list you automatically get to read all of the posts unless you just subscribe to the digested form. Fred in Saskatoon is a member here and there and there are probably others I'm not aware of.

I try to support all of the XS650 sites and lists though I don't visit some of the forums very often. XS650 Roadhouse folded recently.
            Shiny side up,
            650 Mike

Comment

Working...
            X