X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SWMBO software operating guide

Originally posted by Wildkat
    For those of you still unfamiliar with this program, here are a few tips:

SWMBO is often compatible with other software but you must use the proper operating sequence.
    You cannot usually run any gaming software without first initiating a prompt.
    [...]
    The general prompt to allow these other programs to run is
    Hon-E-Dew 5.2
    [...]
    I find that in addition to Hon-E-Dew 5.2, I also need to periodically run Girls_Night_Out 17.8. The combination of these two allows me to run a wide variety of utilities.

Eric
    Eric Roellig
    1980 SG w Windjammer V & KG hard bags
    **Very first bike**
    Current condition: Running!!! Lead, follow or get the #^%# out of my way!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry

I sincerely hope not....
      I dunno, I let SWMBO read the thread last night and she couldn't quit laughing.

That's another bonus of the Wife 3.2 BETA!!!
      ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
      '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

I installed GermanExchangeStudent and it produced a fatal error...therafter, MarriageBed was 404.
        "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Occasionally (meaning... VERY rarely), the SWMBO software will allow other software to run simultaneously. Please see the warning on the package. This is very dangerous and can cause a fatal error. SWMBO software is very unstable when run with Threesome 2.1. Under the proper conditions, this has proven to be an entertaining program, but can cause unforeseen problems in the future (see appendix for viruses and fatal errors)

Note: SWMBO is compatible with other software... but prefers hardware
          Ain't I a lucky sumbitch?!

Comment

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occasionally (meaning... VERY rarely), the SWMBO software will allow other software to run simultaneously. Please see the warning on the package. This is very dangerous and can cause a fatal error. SWMBO software is very unstable when run with Threesome 2.1. Under the proper conditions, this has proven to be an entertaining program, but can cause unforeseen problems in the future (see appendix for viruses and fatal errors)

Note: SWMBO is compatible with other software... but prefers hardware
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ain't I a lucky sumbitch?!
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big F$$king time!!!!!

My version of Wife 1.0 would have auto enabled smith/wesson version 3.57

mro

Comment

The difference

Comment

the difference?

This is an excellent graphical example of why every woman should come with a EULA factory warning Disclaimer.

May produce unforseen results by pushing several buttons at once, or any button out of sequence, or at the wrong time, or the right time but wrong place, right place/wrong time, too fast, not fast enough,
                and please someone come up with a satisfactory sub-routine for the inevitable (does this ???? make me look fat?).

mro

Comment

the difference?

uh-o

just noticed she ain't got no buttons

Comment

the difference?

"uh-o

just noticed she ain't got no buttons"

OK, just noticed theres one dead center. Is this the "G" spot!

Comment

you all forgot remodel 1200 its a dam costly program
                      lifes to short, so ride the wind

Comment

Yeah, but they often come with nice knobs...

~LoHo, scurrying back to Plus~
                        "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

See, this is where I have found that foriegn copies have much of the bad codes of the US version fixed or patched . No way to copyright a Russia OS, and there is little to know tech support- but if you have run as many girlfriend 7.0 as I have and crashed one wife 1.0 with the divorce virus, you are certainly as good as any factory tech at running down the diagnostic org chart.

I highly suggest the Russian wife 1.0- doesnt' have the english sub routines to even run the Nag 5.5 programs, as long as you handle all the "Man jobs" prompts.

Comment

But Russian wife 1.0 can empty your bank account in a nanosecond.
                            Shiny side up,
                            650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
                            XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

You must have an older pre-2000 version- my version comes up with the "love of discount shopping 1.0" upgrade- actually has an built in firewall protection from brand name boutique products!

Comment

Working...
                              X