No announcement yet.

Hit & Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear he is going to survive it at least.

(snip)
    They didn't even put on a cast (and I brought a marker...lol)
    (endsnip)

Sign the leg anyway! LOL!

How's the girl?
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Sorry I thought I included that.
      She is banged up and road rashed....but overall ok.
      I think I will sign his leg....lol
      Droid

Comment

Yes Materi,
        We may well have to designate John as the official XS poet laurent. The subtle yet meanful expression of the words and phases make my heart soar like an eagle. May the hit and run person slide down a banister of rusty razor blades.
        Glad to hear the young man is going to be alright. Hope the young lady is also doing well. Thanks for the update Dadroid. Those child units do not come replaceable parts.
        Dan
        Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
        81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

I got pasted by a drunk many years ago and while I'll never be the same, I'm more or less recovered. With that said, be very carefull about trusting lawyers and spend lots of time recovering. Don't let the SOB's win, restore the bike and ride it until it's worn out (I did the same with my Guzzi.)

BTW, when the oxycodone kicks in you can use that marker to write on him anyway. I recomend smily faces on the bottom of his toes...

Geezer
          Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

I'm sorry somehow I missed this post, sorry to here about your boy. Glad that he should have a full recovery. Prayers go out to you and yours.
            Now with that said give the guy a rope and a whistle and place him behind your cage. When he gets tired of running he can just blow the whistle and I'm sure you'd stop. That is if you could hear him blow it over the Air conditioner, the radio, and all of us yelling at you to go faster he's doing fine. Oh yeh forgot to tell you to drive about 5 mph, it makes it last longer and rip the mirror off so you won't look back and feel sorry for him. He deserves anything that could be done to him for running & leaving your boy down on the road.
            There's always a way, figure it out.
            78XS11E

Comment

hey all home and doing well

Hey this is Greg,
              I would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words. I agree completely with all the suggestions on what to do with the culprit. It has and is going to be a long road of recovery for me but I am motivated to get back on my bike asap. I am sure for the first little bit it may scare me but once i can walk well again I am not going to let anything stop me. I am doing well for all who are interested. Up and around on walker and crutches quite well but mostly the wheelchair still. Once i go back on the 28th for my followup I will be able to put pressure back on my leg and then learn to walk again. Once more i would like to thank everyone for the kind thoughts and we will get that "sumumabitch" one way or the other.
              Thanks,
              Greg
              XS1100 Midnight Special

"It is better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than to open it and prove them right." ~unknown

Comment

Working...
              X