No announcement yet.

'just had some XS11 hats made up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me there are alot of "flukes" around here!
    Last edited by Wayne; 09-09-2004, 06:41 AM.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

NICE HAT

Thanks for the hat. Just got it today and it is actually much nicer than I expected...Can't wait for the black t-shirts (hint, hint)
      "There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers."

Comment

and XS ive lingerie, do we get to vote for the model???
        Pat Kelly
        <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
        1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
        2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
        1999 Suburban (The Ship)
        1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
        1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

GREAT IDEA PAT!!!! I'd take that over the black T-Shirt. Not for me to wear but my wife would look great in it!!!!
          "There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers."

Comment

yeah the hats are VERY nice.

very impressed.

i am tempted to get a 2nd one just for a spare.

Comment

Ron (UncleSpot) is great to deal with. He emailed me when he was going to ship my hat, and again when it was shipped. If you don't have yours yet, I highly reccommend getting one before they're gone.

Comment

Hat looks great and was here PRONTO!! The rest of the country could learn a thing or two about shipping from Uncle Spot! I have yet to peer into my buddies house (who called "The Breeze" a "fluke" with it perched proudly on my nugget....I'll let you know how that turns out. Another person noticed it though and with a chuckle exclaimed that it was the dumbest thing he had ever seen. For the record I blew his brand new Harley out of the water a few weeks ago. Man, this just gets funner by the minute!

BTW, I also play vintage Fenders so I think Uncle Spot and I may be doing more business in the future.
                They Call Me the Breeze

'79 SF

Comment

'just got the 2nd batch...

I think there was one 'XSiver' that had called my shop and he wanted a hat but couldn't figure out how to pay for it...

I ran out of the 1st batch, and ordered a second. After 'graphics/design' fees, and the initial run and the 2nd I hope to break even with this endeavor... My goal was to provide THE best XS Eleven hat a person could possibly find.

...so, if you were wondering if there were any more hats, they are in. I ship FAST - USPS Priority mail.

...and this all started because after riding 34 years I finally found THE best bike (IMHO) that's EVER been made, and I wanted a hat that reflected it

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I hate to plug up the board with drivel, but I gotta say the hat is sure fine and it travelled 3000 miles to me quick! If you're thinking about it, go ahead and get one!
                    Marty (in Mississippi)
                    XS1100SG
                    XS650SK
                    XS650SH
                    XS650G
                    XS6502F
                    XS650E

Comment

Putting in another shout to Ron for a job well done. I Paypalled (sp??) the $$$ Monday night, and the hat arrived here today (Thurs). It looks great! I'm beginning to think I should have bought 2 - the wife yanked it off my head as soon as she saw me wearing it...and put it on her head.
                      Tom Hunt
                      Lawrence, KS

1981 XS1100H
                      1998 Concours, 1984 PE175, 1974 GTMX

Comment

Hey Keith (Materi)

...you wrote, "BTW, I also play vintage Fenders so I think Uncle Spot and I may be doing more business in the future."

...yeah I not only work on (repair/restore/build) vintage guitar vacuum tube amps, but I'm also a 'dinosaur' in the speaker business too - one of the last speaker reconing companies on the west coast. We do a lot of stereo, organ, and sound reinforcement 'refurbishing/rebuilding'. we do our best to do a quick turn-around on gear that comes in. ...so shipping out hats 'pronto' is easy. Enjoy yours.
                        Give a call to the shop if you want to "talk sound/music" - (209) 578-2990
                        XSive regards, Ron (UncleSpot)

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

XS11 hats

'got 13 XS11 hats left...

check them out: http://www.unclespot.com/XScap.jpg

'was gonna finish up this batch last November, have another made and contribute to the XS11 board but 'never sold enough to even get my investment back.

'gonna try eBay the end of the month...

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I'll be ordering one from ya soon Ron. I want to use it again as a gift at the TeXSive Rally. Look for my order soon.

Hope you sell them all. I'm kinda suprised that you haven't. They are of great quality. Very nice cap.

Ride Safe.
                            [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
                            [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
                            The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Hat

Just order mine, I hope you haven't put them all on eBay yet. Thanks for having them made up.
                              "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

They are great hats. The bend in the bill fits my faring just right!! Plus Ron ships quick!!
                                Don
                                99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

Working...
                                X