NEW midnight special owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dpotter58,

I am going to be in OC this weekend for Bikefest 2004. OCChoppers is going to be there as well as number of well known builders.

They are going to have the fireman's bike for the boardwalk ride to support the local fire and rescue.

I have a place in OC and spend as much time there as possible.

deo
    Don't know what the blessing of the bikes is about.
    82 XJ1100 "Resurrected"
    Riding with the Son

Comment

In the area where I live, at St. Clement's Island, where the first Marylanders landed, they have a ceremony to bless the oyster boat fleet. I think (but not often) in October, at the local fairgrounds, they do the same for the local bikers. Never been, but I'm just back into riding.
      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
      1981 LH

Comment

Nice Midnight!

Very nice scoot! Just to prove you learn something new everyday, your picture (scenic background and all) showed me what those brackets on the front frame downtube are for... and it seems I'm missing some reflectors! Ride safe!
        Bob G
        81 XS1100LH
        I hate advice.. unless I'm giving it.

Comment

Well, in between all the rain storms and hurricaines, I have managed to put 1,500 miles on this ride. Sweeeeeeeeet. Ready to set up a windjammer and do some cold weather riding. At the cost of gas and the mileage compared to my '94 F-150, I'll be in the black in no time.
          Looking forward to meeting some of you on the road.
          "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
          1981 LH

Comment

I love Midnights!

CUAgain,
            Daniel Meyer
            Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
            Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Working...
            X