the hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dntemp_ca
    I got the hacker e-mail, too. It was inadvertently opened on my computer. It's a garbled text message. Nothing untoward seems to be affecting my computer as a result. I have a router and Norton Anti-virus. Norton A/V hasn't indicated the presence of anything nasty.

Ride smilin'
    It is probably not impossible for the forum software to send a virus but it's probably unlikely since it's done from a web interface.

I'm sorry that it happened.

Comment

I just got it myself. I must say that it reaks of a troubled 8 year old with a computer. However, if there is in fact an arab connection I find it humorous that this individual is limited to attacking random forums with no governmental or political connection what-so-ever. Such an attack indicates weakness and desperation rather than a focused and dedicated offensive.
      Which brings me to another point...why is it ok for them to kill themselves and eachother, but when we help them out they get all butthole hurt about it and start executing civilians? I don't get their logic.
      Thats a bummer about the software jp. Sorry to hear that.
      1980sg-Stocker-- Sold
      1980sg- Cruise Missile- Sold to RODS454
      1990 ATK 604- Ditch Digger
      2005 BMW K1200S- Killer Bee
      2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000- trackbike

Comment

Just to be safe we should find any middle-eastern terroists and race them with our XS/XJ1100's. Show them the might of the XS/XJ1100!
        Praise be to XS/XJ 1100!!!!!!!!!!!

(then stop at Okmed's gas station to fill-up the gas tank)
        Pat Kelly
        <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
        1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
        2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
        1999 Suburban (The Ship)
        1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
        1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Also got the hack ... Good job in quickly getting the site back up... Not use to that kind of language either...thankfully my wife did not see it...

God Bless

Shack
          Shack
          79 xs11 Special "SOLD Aug 26 2003"
          2001 GSF K 1200 Bandit "BIG 12"
          Oct 02
          2001 GSF Naked + Black 1200 Dec 03
          3176 miles

Comment

I was wondering what is up with all of the tech tips in the forums and why they all show up empty?
            Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

JP's announcement at each of the blank tips pages pretty much sums it up - they got hacked, he's working on it. Wonder when that guy ever gets any sleep!
              Ken Talbot

Comment

It's probably just some script kiddie that has the summer off from school trying to show off to his still in the closet friends. I think this script kiddie should embrace who he is and dress like a true drag queen and go out for a night on the town while the real men go riding their XS11's.
                1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
                1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
                http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

Comment

Even got it in insignificant little NZ. What a spineless sadassed cowardly punk. Hey cracker - learn your english well - you'll need it when you're frogmarched to your cell. Think of us - as your hero the weasel Hussain swings by the neck. Won't be long now. Ha Ha Ha.

Comment

Working...
                  X