the hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hacker

Did anyone else get hit by the hacker today? I got an e-mail supposedly from the webmaster.xs11.com, but the subject said
    "f--k all of you hahahah" so I didn't open it, and I reported it to my server. I tried to report it in a private message to Jp, but it keeps getting refused?!! Mailer daemon said that the recipient didn't like the sender. ct. Leon
    hammerman35@juno.com

I have the same on my inbox/deleted folder.

I know one thing about the guy.
    This idiot can't type!
    Here are some of the highlights

arab hackers is come

for my brother in iraq and palstain

-M
    ---
    Marko
    '81 SH

Comment

The worst thing is that this board is one of the most internationnal board of this type that one can find. I don't have official stats (maybe the admins) but I would guesss that over half of the members are from outside the U.S.

BTW JP, you probably have logs of all IP traffic on the server, but if they are shot, I was browsing the forum while this happened and I kept a close eye on the clock as the condition moved from "it works" to "timeout, page not found" to "hacked". That could help you narrow down the field. I too got an undeliverable mail when I tried to e-mail to "webmaster@www.xs11.com".

-Justin

Comment

Yeah,
        I have to admit that it's pretty tough to take hackers seriously that can't even spell.
        That oughta make writing code an eff of a time.
        Is there even a spell checker or something he can use?

Oh wait s/hes a dumbass.

Your day of reckoning will come, whoever you are. Not Islam. Not Palastine. Nobody but you. What goes around comes around, kid.

p.s. I'm sure Allah thinks you're quite the dipstick as well.
        I am a rhinoceros and my skin is three feet thick.
        //////////////WARSENAULT/////////////

Comment

palestain.....LOL

That was pretty funny.
          79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
          07 V-star 1100
          Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

I, too, got that email, apparently he used the members listed email addresses to send notices of the hack to everyone who's registered. That's a little scary knowing this creep has our email addresses, and I used my real one, not just a www. based one!!

But I do have a router on my cable so I have that firewall, plus a software based one, plus an up to date active antivirus prg running, and I don't leave my computer on all the time, so hopefully I'm modestly protected!?

I looked at the source code for that email, the return address(also probably spoofed) was something like "*@courage.vosn.net", searched that and found a site providing info on a specific code command for the Apache Servers!?!?!

I'm just sad that J.P. had to spend some of his holiday time repairing the damage again!! I hope he gets the proper federal authorities involved this time if he didn't before!?
            T. C. Gresham
            81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
            79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
            History shows again and again,
            How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

I got the Email also. I wish this nitwit would stop doing this. As I said before, he/she whoever is doing this should pay me a visit and say some of this stuff to my face, Ya know why they won't is because they are a lillylivered whimp whithout a hair on their +*s
              and not enough *balls to stand behind their actions or words. After all, He/she probably rides a scooter or something.
              S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
              1-big XS patch
              1-small XS/XJ patch
              1-XS/XJ owners pin.
              1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
              2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
              1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
              1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

I got the same e-mail too, not used to seeing that stuff in the subject line...LOL (not from here anyway...)
                The site they came from is mostly in 'Arabic' but links to a lot of hack related boards and such.... many links, inside links and re-directions. Don't know if our hacker is really Arabic or not, but the site the fake page was on has some "knowledgable" people and available software and 'tools'.
                Glad to see the site back up and running....
                Thanks JP & sixtysix!!!
                '79 Special

Comment

I got it too, and I couldn't get on the forum all day. I looked at their web site, xp10.com, but it is all arabic. I couldn't find any other sites that got hacked by them. I agree, they are cowards, hiding behind the wall and yelling obcenities. They will NEVER come in the open. My thanks to the moderators for keeping our site open and running in spite of all the s#*t that is happening. You guys are the greatest.
                  put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
                  79 F (Blueballs)
                  79 SF (Redbutt)
                  81 LH (organ donor)
                  79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
                  76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
                  rover has spoken

Comment

I got the same thing.Something needs to be done like give them a dose of Preparation H and maybe they will disappear since they are a pain in the ***.Thanks for getting the site up and running.
                    Bill Harvell

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58
                      I, too, got that email, apparently he used the members listed email addresses to send notices of the hack to everyone who's registered. That's a little scary knowing this creep has our email addresses, and I used my real one, not just a www. based one!!

[snip]

I looked at the source code for that email, the return address(also probably spoofed) was something like "*@courage.vosn.net", searched that and found a site providing info on a specific code command for the Apache Servers!?!?!

I'm just sad that J.P. had to spend some of his holiday time repairing the damage again!! I hope he gets the proper federal authorities involved this time if he didn't before!?
                      There is a feature that our forum software has that will allow the administrator to send everyone an email using the forum software and not their own ISP. I hardly ever use it and never to be nasty to the members.

They know that and know that it's untracable back to them since it originated from the forum's domain.

That said, while it could be possible to harvest the email addresses from the forum, it's probably not worth their effort. They can/could only get into the forum software - not the site.

I think/hope/pray that I have plugged the hole that lets them gain access to the forum admin page. At least long enough to upgrade the forum software to the latest version.

Anyway, happy independence day.

Comment

Thanks again

Thanks again JP for all of your efforts. Did you receive enough donations to obtain the software?
                        Walt
                        80 XS11s - "Landshark"
                        79 XS11s
                        03 Valkyrie
                        80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
                        78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
                        81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

Cheers for the hard work JP

Just in case you want to know how far and wide the emails get sent... our clueless speller got as far as me too, so it's not restricted to US addresses....as if the idiot would bother... just some nut

On the positive side would a dedicated muslim extremist really not know how to spell the country his brothers struggle in (Palestine...Palstain.. )

Next it'll be for the down trodden masses of ERAN and OMON...maybe the YAMAM ...last one Yemen..not the constructor of Japanese motorcycles....hey maybe that's how he found us in the first place

JP - sorry for the hard work you are having to put in...much appreciated
                          XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
                          Guzzi 850
                          Z1000

Comment

Re: Thanks again

Originally posted by Hobbit
                            Thanks again JP for all of your efforts. Did you receive enough donations to obtain the software?
                            Well more is always better.

Any funds that are not used to upgrade the forum software will be used to upgrade other things. Maybe like the goodies section or to purchase new goodies.

Comment

I got the hacker e-mail, too. It was inadvertently opened on my computer. It's a garbled text message. Nothing untoward seems to be affecting my computer as a result. I have a router and Norton Anti-virus. Norton A/V hasn't indicated the presence of anything nasty.

Ride smilin'
                              Dennis

Comment

Working...
                              X