Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo!
    It´s Geezer that wants the quicksilver.
    Do you know him? He lives in Oregon. Do you want me to ask if it´s ok to send his E-mailadress so you can talk about Quicksilver fairings.

Best regards

Jens

Comment

Originally posted by Jdwags
      I have a fairing similar to a quicksilver i think in the garage,

tiny fairing uses the regular headlight, and it has a crapco stereo in it..

ill try to get a pic of it...

Would love to move it on, and find a full size fairing that fits better thand the vetter (suzuki) style i have on the mongrel

either that or if anyone has a sound carrier for a vetter fairing,
      would love to have tunes back..
      If it's what I'm looking for, I have plenty to trade.

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Re: Interesting anyway

Originally posted by xsjens
        Hallo Geezer!
        This one is hard to find since it was made specially for Yamaha and kawasaki, with square headlights and so. Do you have the lowers as well?
        Is it possible for you to take a picture of what you have? And me and my friend Steve will consider if it´s good enough.
        Best regards from sweden

Jens
        I'm going to get the pictures pretty soon but it's just like the yellow one on eBay right now (but not as nice.)

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

I have every thing you are looking for and more. I got my bike two years ago from my dad. After nursing it back to health I took all the extras off. I have the front fairing, lowers, rear bags, and trunck. I also have an auxillary lights kit that attaches to the crash bar around the rear bags and one that attaches out over the front fender. Makes it look like a goldwing at night. I even have a piece I have never seen on any other 80G. It it a cruiser style front fender. I would let any or all of this go pretty cheap just to get it out of storage but as everyone here has stated, shipping would be horrible.

The catch here for me is that now that I have the bike running so well again the old man decided to take it back three months ago when I moved. I made him take all the parts with it. He isn't riding it and I expect to get it back this year still. I will be at their place ths weekend for the fourth of July weekend. I will ask him about all this and see what he wants to keep or get rid of. He's the kind of guys who never gets rid of anything but I think this will be an exception.

I will follow up with what I find out if you are interested. Everything is in pretty good shape. Mostly just scratches from moving other things in and out of the garage around it for 20+ years.

Comment

This sounds great!

hallo! This is most interesting!
            Here in scandinavia it´s pretty cold all the time and that´s why i need this fairing. Your message is music to my ears and i´ll look forward to your next message.
            I ´ll take all of it, if it´s the right stuff for my 80 G.

Have a nice weekend and a terrific 4th of july with your family

Talk to you soon

Bets regards from sweden

PS!If you want to reply to me personally it´s
            ka.holm@telia.com

Comment

I'd love the bags and trunk if i can work it out..
              jeff "Wags"
              Bothell, Wa

79sf mongrel
              79sf rusty
              79 partsbike almost complete

Comment

Want it all

CHawks, did you ever determine if you dad had the stuff and if you wanted to let it go. It looks like you have several people interested in it. I'd like the whole package, not just parts if it is available and in decent shape.
                "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

FAIRING

THIS WILL NOT HELP XSJENS, BUT I AM LOOKING FOR LOWERS WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE FOR VETTERS WINDJAMMER SS.
                  I ALSO HAVE A VETTERS FAIRING FOR KAWASAKI, BOLT HOLES ARE BROKE OUT AND PO CUT SPEAKER HOLES BEHIND WINDSHIELD, NO WIRING HARNESS OR MOUNTING BRACKET, ROUND HEADLIGHT, NO WINDSHIELD
                  Thanks Tom
                  82 XJ DAILY RIDE
                  78 XS1100E FIXING UP
                  79 XS1100F PARTS BIKE
                  79 XS1100SF NAKED BIKE
                  80 XS1100SG FULL DRESS BIKE
                  82 XJ IN THE ROUGH

Comment

I got a fairing and the bracket to add on to my bike. I have the saddle bags already painted and mounted. Next step to paint and mount the back rack and trunk.

Question is I can't find instructions to mount the fairing. Anyone know of where I can find some help on how to install it.

Thanx
                    Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

http://craigvetter.com/pages/Motorcy...le%20Main.html

Is the link to the Vetter site. There is a ton of info there on the fairings.
                      Don
                      99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

Working...
                      X