Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update for broken XS11.com SITE:Donations needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I left Facebook behind???
    Well at least there is something going on here today.
    79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
    80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
    80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
    79 DT 100

Comment

Folks, working to get the site up and running is what this thread is about.
      Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Absolutely!

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
        Folks, working to get the site up and running is what this thread is about.
        Bonz,

You are right. Read the thread-respond accordingly. This is not the place for cry babies and whiners. They need to vent their personal problems some place else. None of us are interested in witnessing childish behavior here. Moderators need to intervene.
        1981 XS1100H Venturer
        K&N Air Filter
        ACCT
        Custom Paint by Deitz
        Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
        Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
        Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
        Stebel Nautilus Horn
        EBC Front Rotors
        Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

Appreciate it Mike. This place can’t be at more of a stand still. No moderators, poor behavior unbecoming of what this site became after the debacle years ago, and no fix process being shared. Disappointing on all counts.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Ok, looking forward, TC hasn’t responded to email either when I have tried. Who is the Big Kahuna that pulls the levers behind the curtain that we need to get with?

No knock on anyone. Maybe let guys that can put in time or have the time to put in, have the helm right now to get whatever needs doing, done.

To whom it may concern: please allow the guys that are here and actively showing positive interest the chance to make it work. If that involves an entire shift of the database, raising the $$ it will take, whatever it is, let us have a shot!
            Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Sad to see such toxicity poison the well of good folks here..My apologies to all those that I care about..for the rest..I feel sorry for you...
              It is somewhat discouraging to see the lack of moderation and the pitiful lack of progress...one can only hope the situation is remediated soon.
              Last edited by madmax-im; 03-30-2019, 04:42 AM.
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                Sad to see such toxicity poison the well of good folks here..My apologies to all those that I care about..for the rest..I feel sorry for you...
                It is somewhat discouraging to see the lack of moderation and the pitiful lack of progress...one can only hope the situation is remediated soon.
                BTW Ben.....you DO matter my friend.
                Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                X