• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natemoen View Post
    My question to him:

His Response:

My response back:
    Haha wow thats... that's just cringe material
    1979 XS1100F "Roxy" (my first bike ) - '91 Suzuki GSX1100 Fairing, BMW bags, Cheap ABS Trunk, aftermarket cruiser seat, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Heavy Duty folding kickstart, XS11 Special signals and gauges, Blade Fuse Conversion, Dynacoil Greens w/ ballast bypass, SS brake lines

Comment

New message from: steveoslater
      I have blacked out this area due to the years of work and extensive research I have invested in this project. I have built motorcycle accessories before and had pictures of them online and they have been stolen by large corporations and I'm not about to let that happen again.
      Hahahaha, a taped seat back, bent to hell clutch lever, single seat and the rear footrests are still fitted, YEP loads of research.

Which large corporation wants this bike, besides if a large corporation really thought there was any merit in the work they'd buy the bike, rob the ideas then chuck it in the garbage. I worked in manufacturing, as soon as the competitors bring out a new product we'd be the first to buy one and pull it to pieces to see what they have done new. All automotive companies do this on the quiet.
      Tom
      1982 5K7 Sport, restored to original from a wreck
      1978 2H9 (E), my original XS11, mostly original
      1980 2H9 monoshocked (avatar pic)http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...psf30aa1c8.jpg
      1982 XJ1100, waiting resto to original

Comment

I think I'll buy it, put some exhaust wrap on it and make some money claiming I'm a serious bike designer....
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Working...
        X