No announcement yet.

Mueseum Piece on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to belabor the subject but... wonder why you would fit an aftermarket windshield just to push it around the showroom??
    Underdog

1980 MNS "The Dark Side"
    2000 Heritage "Snow White"

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog
      Not to belabor the subject but... wonder why you would fit an aftermarket windshield just to push it around the showroom??
      Had wondered about that also. Doesn't do much for the bike in my opinion.

Was also wondering why he did not clean up the exhaust pipe. Looks like someone spilled something on it.

Ralph Meeks
      Ralph Meeks
      79F
      80SG

Comment

Was also wondering why he did not clean up the exhaust pipe. Looks like someone spilled something on it.

I have a couple of spots like that on mine and it doesn't come off. If you get too aggressive with the polish you end up taking all the black off.
        Underdog

1980 MNS "The Dark Side"
        2000 Heritage "Snow White"

Comment

What is interesting is guy bidding it up has a feedback of 2. If I was selling this I would cancel any bid of someone with a feedback of less than 10 that I did not personally approve of by talking to them and put that information in the auction. I might lose a bidder but atleast I know I would get payment.
          Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

I don't think it works. I've been stiffed by people with fairly high feedback ratings. I will admit that I haven't auctioned anything anywhere close to this kind of value.
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Working...
            X