XS11 Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fly View Post
    Nate i would like 2 patches. Will you still take a check.? i can't find address from when i got the patch the first time around.
    fly
    shoot me an email, natemoen @ hotmail.com
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Nate, this is Steve from billings, montana .id like to order 4 patches. If you could get me an address I'll send you a self addressed stamped envelope and funds to cover them. Thanks for the extra work you put in.
      1980 1100 special

Comment

Originally posted by Mtsteve1234 View Post
        Nate, this is Steve from billings, montana .id like to order 4 patches. If you could get me an address I'll send you a self addressed stamped envelope and funds to cover them. Thanks for the extra work you put in.
        1980 1100 special
        email me at natemoen @ hotmail.com
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Nate, the patches arrived today. Very nice. Thank you much. I really appreciate Nate and all the members like him that go the extra mile and have all the different patches that have been made over the years.
          Also the XS-XJ shop manual cd and TC's fuse box. The great info that has been posted here has made this site invaluable. Thanks to all of you who have done so...........fly

Comment

Working...
          X