XS11 Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the "old days"....

Does anyone have and of the black and gold key fobs? I believe they were designed by Chris Rawson years ago, but since his passing on on seems to know where they were made, or how to get them...

Also, Have been off-list for several years due:

1) had to sell the "UFO" (79 XS 1100 SPecial) due to "circumstances
    2) Serious medical complications due to VA Medical 'mistakes' (Malpractice)
    3) Had bike after XS (VStar 1100) totaled in near head on in Nashua, NH
    4) Of bike for another 3 years due to additional medical screwup that put me in ICU for 2 weeks, and left me with close to $300,000 in medical bills...Not to mention the VA sending me $80,000 in bills for the surgery THEY SCREWED UP that almost killed me.........

Anyhow, I am STILL ALIVE and kicking and riding,..but now on a 2007 RoadStar Silverado....which I have had for almost 7 years now....but man do I miss the XS ! ! ......nothing like the snap when you grab HFOT....

Are any of the "old gang" from New England that used to ride with Chris Rawson still around? Feel free to email me....let's get some ride time in..

Johncirish@yahoo.com
    (603) 300-6710
    John C Irish
    1979XS1100 SF-"UFO"
    1980 XT250 "Jame Bond"
    1982 XJ650 Maxim "Missing Link"
    1984 XJ550 Maxim Karen's Kid

Comment

Originally posted by Johncirish View Post
      Does anyone have and of the black and gold key fobs? I believe they were designed by Chris Rawson years ago, but since his passing on on seems to know where they were made, or how to get them..
      That was before my time here so I do not know where to get the key chains, never even seen one. Sorry
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Key fob/tag

Is it possible to post a pic of the key fob I have to see if anyone can recognize it??

johncirish@yahoo.com
        John C Irish
        1979XS1100 SF-"UFO"
        1980 XT250 "Jame Bond"
        1982 XJ650 Maxim "Missing Link"
        1984 XJ550 Maxim Karen's Kid

Comment

Is it possible to post a pic of the key fob I have to see if anyone can recognize it??

johncirish@yahoo.com
          Go ahead and start a thread about it so that people know what it's about. People aren't going to look for it here.
          Nathan
          KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
          K&N Filter
          OEM Exhaust
          ATK Fork Brace
          LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
          SS Brake Lines

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Ok, the handful of people that have contacted me about patches in the last couple months. I am done moving and have found the box that had the patches in them so I can start taking orders again. Sorry for the delay, moving sucks!
            Nathan
            KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
            K&N Filter
            OEM Exhaust
            ATK Fork Brace
            LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
            SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Does anyone have and of the black and gold key fobs? I believe they were designed by Chris Rawson years ago, but since his passing on on seems to know where they were made, or how to get them...

Also, Have been off-list for several years due:

1) had to sell the "UFO" (79 XS 1100 SPecial) due to "circumstances
              2) Serious medical complications due to VA Medical 'mistakes' (Malpractice)
              3) Had bike after XS (VStar 1100) totaled in near head on in Nashua, NH
              4) Of bike for another 3 years due to additional medical screwup that put me in ICU for 2 weeks, and left me with close to $300,000 in medical bills...Not to mention the VA sending me $80,000 in bills for the surgery THEY SCREWED UP that almost killed me.........

Anyhow, I am STILL ALIVE and kicking and riding,..but now on a 2007 RoadStar Silverado....which I have had for almost 7 years now....but man do I miss the XS ! ! ......nothing like the snap when you grab HFOT....

Are any of the "old gang" from New England that used to ride with Chris Rawson still around? Feel free to email me....let's get some ride time in..

Johncirish@yahoo.com
              (603) 300-6710
              Yeppers, no pic, but I do still in drawer unused. Those WERE some awesome quality AND in looks too! I would imagine special permission was needed in order to present the Yammy logo and Yammies XS11 style lettering at that time.
              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

If you still have patches, let me know how to order one (or one of each if you have more than one). Thanks
                1979 XS1100 Special - On the Road https://xs11.club/core/images/smilies/smile.png
                1973 RD350 - In the Shed https://xs11.club/core/images/smilies/frown.png

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  If you still have patches, let me know how to order one (or one of each if you have more than one). Thanks
                  Only have one style, still have plenty. All the info is in the first post of the thread.
                  Nathan
                  KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                  K&N Filter
                  OEM Exhaust
                  ATK Fork Brace
                  LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
                  SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Hi Nate,

Thanks for doing this. Just sent you $10 for two patches.

Doug McNair
                    1144 Meadowlook Ct
                    Reston, Va 20194
                    1995 KZ100P
                    Pods, jets, pipes, cam adjuster, oil cooler

1977 Ironhead - custom build
                    Hot engine, custom frame, KZ front and rear, high torque starter, alternator conversion, Progressive shocks, Thunderheart wiring, Dyna ignition, oil cooler, Dakota Digital instruments, etc.

Sold all my XS's to Eastcoaster but still love to keep up with you guys. This is the best cycle forum on the web.

Comment

Got the money Doug, I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.
                      Nathan
                      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                      K&N Filter
                      OEM Exhaust
                      ATK Fork Brace
                      LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
                      SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Patch

Just FYI - sent you $5 through PayPal for 1 patch.
                        Since I saw the last entry was in June 2018, I thought there would be one left.
                        Thanks!
                        79 XS11

Comment

Patches

ITS been 15 years or longer since I sold patches, but, send me your address and I will take one off one of my jackets ......I don't use PayPal anymore imhavent made a transaction in years...here's my email eddy, millerbruce2007@yahoo.ca....Will get a patch to you. Hope you don't mind. Bruce Doucette
                          71 Range Rd. Box 14, Grand Desert, Nova Scotia, Canada, b0j1n0
                          Bruce Doucette
                          Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Figured I would bump this back up to the top since there is a functional site here again! Still have lots left.
                            Nathan
                            KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
                            K&N Filter
                            OEM Exhaust
                            ATK Fork Brace
                            LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
                            SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Good deal! Can you post up another pic of the patch? The original pic is not visible anymore. Dimensions?
                              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Hello Nate? Please can you post up a pic and what are the dimensions if you check back to the bumped thread. Interested is some for the Colorado Rally this summer if they work for what I am envisioning.
                                Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Working...
                                X