Mikuni marking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79XS11F View Post
    WOW, it looks like this thread went sideways LOL. Thanks for posting this info. This was all I wanted. With a magnifying glass I can see this mark even if not fully embossed on some of the jets.
    Rob
    That's the butterfly effect in action. LoL
    I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by 79XS11F View Post
      WOW, it looks like this thread went sideways LOL. Thanks for posting this info. This was all I wanted. With a magnifying glass I can see this mark even if not fully embossed on some of the jets.
      Rob
      Don't feel bad, I need a magnifying glass to read the metering sizes.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

After reading all that they still dont know what is genuine mikuni and what isn't. None of these online stores know for sure, to be fair. Only place I trust for parts is the dealer. I cant believe I said that.

And I dont buy their claim on international fraud. They have no excuse to charge $25 US extra because my funds come from Canada. It's like I'm buying an item from one of you XSmembers for $50 and you say well sorry Blank, looks like you're in Canada so that'll be $75. They simply gouging internationals.
        Frame: 79 XS1100S
        Engine: 81 XS1100S
        Carbs: 78-79 BS34

Gf bike: 78 XS650S
        Carbs: 70-79 BS38

Pics: http://tinypic.com/2mpmkpjb

Comment

Working...
        X