Guess I'm not the only crazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
    Snow on the roof of my truck in a protected area measured between 12 and 18 inches of snow we had in the last day. The car which is in a bit more wind blown area had an average of 13 inches on it. Semi's are stuck on side roads and the sirens have been going steady.
    As my car is dragging bottom on most of the roads that have not been cleared and we are possibly getting another 4 inches (predicted) tonight, I highly doubt I will be riding again until spring.
    Sorry to hear that, but I don't know why you choose to live where you do. Scratch that, it's probably going to look like that here in Wisconsin in a month or so, and I can't explain why I choose to live here!

Originally posted by Tat2demon View Post
    I have RC exhaust on both my 11s but its different than that. That one has a very long collector. Not sure I like how long it is.
    You're probably sick of hearing it, but your bike looks great. The RC exhaust looks like it was made to fit your bike. I wonder if the exhaust from the original post was adapted from some other bike, due to the interesting rear hanger and the long collector which is different than yours. On the other hand, I guess it could be a special vs. standard thing also.

Originally posted by Schming View Post
    ...check the following site out :

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=99452.0

I've been following the historical reincarnation of the Sorcerer and The AT&SF for the past two years.

Can't wait to see 'em back on the strip

Oh yah here's my little piece of history that is going on my SF

Cool thread, nice to see that the bike is being revived.

Looks like your exhaust is a 4-2 while Tat2demon's is a 4-1. I guess RC had XS owners pretty well covered!
    '81 XS11H Venturer - holed up in storage while life happened since 07/08/04
    '81 Kawasaki KE175 enduro - 63 mph of smokey fun, now with collector plates!

Comment

Originally posted by CRXSi90 View Post
      Looks like your exhaust is a 4-2 while Tat2demon's is a 4-1. I guess RC had XS owners pretty well covered!
      As far as I know, I've only seen, the 4 into 1 on three bikes on this site, the two in this thread and Cobia's.
      I've never seen another 4 into 2 RC for an Eleven but there has to be a few out there.
      1980 XS1100G "Dolly G" Full Dresser (with a coat of many colors )
      1979 XS1100SF (stock-euro mods planned)
      1984 XV700L Virago (to be hot-modded)
      1983 XJ750MK Midnight Maxim (semi-restored DD)
      1977 XS650D ( patiently awaiting resto)

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.

Comment

that's a beautiful exhaust, wish it was mine!
        Jeff
        77 XS750 2D completely stock
        79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Working...
        X