hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Far Canal View Post
    Hello Duc. where abouts in Aust are you?
    I noticed there is an xs1100 forum here as well. I was rolling drunk when I tried to join up and it wont let me now.
    Hey Far,

I just looked at the site: http://www.xs1100.com.au/ and there is a CONTACT US link and email address within it, you might try contacting them to see if they/he can help you get registered.

Can you still get to the site, but just can't register, or can you not even get to /see the site anymore??? Our sites hosting company has a security program that sometimes would misinterpret multiple failed password log in attempts as hacking attempts and would then flag their IP and block them by the firewall software! Just some FYI! Good Luck.

T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Originally posted by Far Canal View Post
      Hello Duc. where abouts in Aust are you?
      I noticed there is an xs1100 forum here as well. I was rolling drunk when I tried to join up and it wont let me now.
      Hey mate,

Im in South Australia.

As for the bike, just resprayed the frame. Its satin flat black. I have no idea if it was originally gloss black or not but this seem to look good so far. Although when summer comes around, I guess only then can I see how it looks in full light.
      Last edited by duc; 07-29-2013, 06:51 AM.
      1980 XS1100 Standard

Comment

Working...
      X