No announcement yet.

2013 Yamaha Bolt looks pretty sweet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZRX sitting position leans way too far forward for me. I'm more of a mid-controls and pull back handlebar kind of guy (heavy). Rearsets and leaning that far forward would kill my back and shoulders in less than an hour. Shoot I put some offset risers on my XS11 so I could lean back a little more.
    1980 XS1100G ( ATK Fork Brace, Progressive fork springs, XJ1100 shocks, Offset Handle Bar Risers, Yamaha Fairing , Vetter luggage set )

SOLD - KZ650 ( '77 Engine, '78 frame, 80's ignition, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Pods )

Comment

Originally posted by mullineaux View Post
      the zrx sitting position leans way too far forward for me. I'm more of a mid-controls and pull back handlebar kind of guy (heavy). Rearsets and leaning that far forward would kill my back and shoulders in less than an hour. Shoot i put some offset risers on my xs11 so i could lean back a little more.
      +1...............
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

It's pretty easy to lower the pegs and also to put bar risers on the Kawasaki. You have a nice wide open cockpit area then.

But you are correct there's more pressure on the wrists compared to an XS standard or special.
        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Working...
        X