No announcement yet.

Prices on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll rebut, I was being sarcastic. Baggers are just fine, I wouldn't mind having one town bike, and one bagger. Okay?
    "The Hooligan" XJ1100, Virago Gauge Pods, Screaming Eagle Mufflers, K&N Filter, hand made rear fender, side covers, and solo seat, round bar conversion, small headlight, tail light, and cat eye turn signals, chip fuses, rewired the right way.

Pics: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/ya...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Yard Dogg View Post
      Okay, I'll rebut, I was being sarcastic. Baggers are just fine, I wouldn't mind having one town bike, and one bagger. Okay?
      And THATS how the madness starts.....

Next its one Standard and one Special, then a Midnight, then an XJ, etc....

John
      Last edited by jwhughes3; 08-27-2012, 09:42 AM.
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Who's pissed at me? I was being sarcastic. Oh, I get it, YOU are pissed off at me. Whah whah. Shut up. Is that arrogant enough? I think you must misunderstand, at that point you should ask yourself questions like, "Hmm, I wonder if this person is just joking? I wonder if this person just hacking on the baggers?"

Jeeze!
        And you need to read things better. My post was stated in a future tense, as in if you continue like this people will eventually get sick of it and get pissed at you. I never said I was pissed, and I am not. People cannot read your demeanor or intent in typed word, all anyone can see is the words in front of them which can usually be interpreted in several ways especially when one is trying to be sarcastic. Your words used sounded more spiteful and arrogant and I was more just giving you a warning.

This may have been a much better response rather than your previous one.

No hard feelings, over and done with. Carry on complaining about fleabay.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Speaking of fleabay, I was thinking of putting my XJ gauge pods on there for $1,000,000.
          "The Hooligan" XJ1100, Virago Gauge Pods, Screaming Eagle Mufflers, K&N Filter, hand made rear fender, side covers, and solo seat, round bar conversion, small headlight, tail light, and cat eye turn signals, chip fuses, rewired the right way.

Pics: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/ya...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Speaking of fleabay, I was thinking of putting my XJ gauge pods on there for $1,000,000.
            They are rare
            Nathan
            KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
            K&N Filter
            #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
            OEM Exhaust
            ATK Fork Brace
            LED Dash lights
            Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
            SS Brake Lines
            Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
            X