No announcement yet.

Is it just me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will never convince me you didnt know exactly what you were sayin. . And hey after memphis and birmingham its good to be home,....I think. If I dont get a job Ill certainly be there....on my bandit
    Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

A little more than a click of the mouse TC.

I guess if I want to get on I'll just have to wait.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elevener View Post
        You will never convince me you didnt know exactly what you were sayin. . And hey after memphis and birmingham its good to be home,....I think. If I dont get a job Ill certainly be there....on my bandit
        I could care less about your employment or what your riding. Just freakin' show up.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
          ....or is it about half the time I can't get on this site?

Even when I do get on sometimes I'll go to change forums or check a PM and completely loose the site for a few minutes.
          Have you followed my advice in TC's can't get on thread about the entry in the hosts file for the site? I used to have that problem and since putting that entry in have not had that problem hardly at all. There is another problem that crops up very seldom, but the common problem is with the hosting sites DNS servers which are junk and keep either getting overloaded or crashing. The hosts file entry bypasses the DNS servers and takes them out of the picture completely, leaving only the problem with the server or other parts of the hosting site which are FAR less common.
          Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
          Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
          Vetter Windjammer IV
          Vetter hard bags & Trunk
          OEM Luggage Rack
          Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
          Spade Fuse Box
          Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
          750 FD Mod
          TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
          XJ1100 Front Footpegs
          XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda 69 View Post
            yes,I have the same problem.TC,huh?? I'm about the biggest idiot on a computer,I know how to get on my laptop,check my e-mail and get on here,well,I can do alittle more,but you get my point.
            If you check the thread TC references, I give a step by step on how to setup the fix for the DNS server problem. If you know how to use notepad, you should be able to do it. I wrote it up before my head injury, so it's actually good instructions, unlike anything I might try to write up now.
            Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
            Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
            Vetter Windjammer IV
            Vetter hard bags & Trunk
            OEM Luggage Rack
            Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
            Spade Fuse Box
            Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
            750 FD Mod
            TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
            XJ1100 Front Footpegs
            XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Working...
            X