No announcement yet.

Ride-On Tire balancer/sealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting replies! As with so many things, we have opinions without trying something ourselves. It's really most revealing to hear from someone with true experience, anything else is only speculation.

I've decided to give it a try, I haven't found any "horror stories" regarding it, only concerns of possible negative results. The earliest I saw of it mentioned was a post here from 2004 so it's been around at least that long and though I haven't seen any compliments on it since then, I haven't read any negatives from those that have used it. Maybe nobody has used it & that's why no comments?

I'll first give it a go in my cage which has eternal tire issues thanks to punctures. If it goes well with it & stops the leaks, I'll use it in my bikes.

Thanks!
    82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Comment

Blowouts

I've had a blowout on the front tire once. Really wasn't a problem, but a quick flat on the rear once was frightening because the back wanted to swing right then left back and forth and was really hard to keep it upright until I got it stopped.

I had a 1/4" drive extension go through the side wall of my tire once like straight up from the bottom and out the side near the rim without going in past the cords. Lucky me, just pull it out and continue on.
      You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
      Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
      Drilled airbox
      Tkat fork brace
      Hardly mufflers
      late model carbs
      Newer style fuses
      Oil pressure guage
      Custom security system
      Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Working...