Pictures of Old Man and its new stable mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joab View Post
    Cruel and unusual... of course, there is something to be said for actually seeing behind you too...
    I can see just fine behind me... thru both mirror. its not as big as it looks. put 2 full face helmets next to each other. its just a little bigger than that. Ya'll can have your tank bags... I'll keep my trunk that holds a case of beer, in case you get thirsty
    Don
    1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
    1989 kawi ex500
    1996 yzf-r6
    1999 yzf-r1
    2001 kawi zx-6r
    2000 Ducati 748
    2002 YZF-R1
    2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon63 View Post
      I can see just fine behind me... thru both mirror. its not as big as it looks. put 2 full face helmets next to each other. its just a little bigger than that. Ya'll can have your tank bags... I'll keep my trunk that holds a case of beer, in case you get thirsty
      This coming from the guy with the giant trunk and side bags.... The only reason you dont want a tank bag is because then you wont have anywhere to sit!
      Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
      Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by Joab View Post
        This coming from the guy with the giant trunk and side bags.... The only reason you dont want a tank bag is because then you wont have anywhere to sit!
        No beer for you!
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
          No beer for you!
          Argh! I keep forgetting, you have to be kind to the Bearer of the Beer!
          Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
          Ozark, Alabama

Comment

My buddy that is following me too Sunriver in June made fun of my trunk once. I asked him how he was getting his groceries to the vacation house once we got down there... Not to mention the beer. He wife told him to shut up... Lol he can barely fit his helmet in the trunk of his goldwing. Lmao. My dad knew what he was doing when he put this together. For a week long trip with SWMBO I have a feeling I only get the trunk. She'll probably gonna have both suitcases loaded with **** she don't need. I'm sure that was pops thought when he bought the vw sized trunk Lol
            Don
            1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
            1989 kawi ex500
            1996 yzf-r6
            1999 yzf-r1
            2001 kawi zx-6r
            2000 Ducati 748
            2002 YZF-R1
            2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Working...
            X