a confession....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coast to Coast

I too would like to do a coast to coast run soon before I can't. Would be nice to do it with another xs'sive. Gotta visit NY state and home, The Whiz in NC, old GF in KY etc.....
    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
    Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
    Drilled airbox
    Tkat fork brace
    Hardly mufflers
    late model carbs
    Newer style fuses
    Oil pressure guage
    Custom security system
    Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      Them would be the ones Greg. I watched Ebay for a while. Every now and then one of the stores would throw a set up for a buy it now price like that or you could bid. Starting bid on mine was like 54.95 free shipping. no one else bid on it so I got it for that. Main reason I bought it was for my buddies Goldwing. Now I'm glad I hooked it to mine.... And then some Guy talked me into hooking it back up to fiddle with it some more. Here I sit waiting for the Coffee to get to my head so I can get back too it...
      Don
      1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
      1989 kawi ex500
      1996 yzf-r6
      1999 yzf-r1
      2001 kawi zx-6r
      2000 Ducati 748
      2002 YZF-R1
      2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

You got a fan set up in front of the engine? That helps a lot.

I was lucky, when I got this bike from an old buddy of mine down in texas he gave me all the stuff he had including the guage set just like that one.
        Last edited by BA80; 04-07-2012, 09:58 AM.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Thanks for the link Greg!
          Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
          Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Working...
          X