Men who lack supervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laptop_geek View Post
    I'm liking it, what are those mufflers you have on that? I like them.

I lived right outside of Whapeton ND (in the very large city of great bend) for 10 years, so I can feel you there. But we got snow here before my brother did up there, ironic isn't it...
    That is a MAC exhaust on that bike.

I spent the majority of my life growing up in Reynolds ND. I loved it and would love to move back to ND as soon as I can! Dont necessarily want to live in the same town but just the general lifestyle of small town living. Plenty of things to keep myself in trouble with out there!
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

mufflers

those are a set of 4 into 2 turn outs. not sure what brand as yet. been pretty busy keeping pipes from freezing since we got them all back. havent had much time to do much examining or tinkering, and below zero temps have made sure that any time spent outside was rather miserable. spose to have a warm front moving in tomorrow...hopefully.
      if it has screws in it i am gonna screw with it!

82 XJ1100 "the red baron"
      82 XJ550 "max"
      82 S10 not quite right pickemup "lucy"
      73 honda 750

Comment

They look like Macs. Same thing I have on the okieSPECIAL.

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
        X