http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6932d5df.jpg

81 XS 1100 LH MNS
    SPICA
    http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad305/mack-055/2.jpg

78 XS 11E
    IOTA
    https://youtu.be/wB5Jfbp6SUc
    https://youtu.be/RaI3WYHSuWA

Have recovery trailer and shop if you breakdown in my area.
    Frankford, Ont, Canada
    613-398-6186

interesting part about those is with a rare exception or two, I can either relate or appreciate them for their inginuity and simplicity. Only problem I have with shooting out of the hot tub is that the cartridge might plug the pump, that it could spill the beer if the recoil shakes the tub. Thats called alchohol abuse where I come from.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

+1

But I was thinking about steamy chlorine fumes and gun metal!
      -- Scott
      _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
      1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
      1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
      1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
      1979 XS1100F: parts
      2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

ooo i got 1!

http://http://i1167.photobucket.com/...6550863462.jpg
        i hope that worked right. if it did that bike made it over 680 miles.
        if it has screws in it i am gonna screw with it!

82 XJ1100 "the red baron"
        82 XJ550 "max"
        82 S10 not quite right pickemup "lucy"
        73 honda 750

Comment

grr i havent tried this in ages. attempt 2:
          http://

yay! i am not a complete dunce. that was our little brainstorm. there wasn't enough room in the trailer for all five bikes.
          Last edited by Gearsnd; 01-17-2012, 09:45 PM.

82 XJ550 "max"
          73 honda 750

Comment

There! That ought'a keep the trailer on the hitch, while we go skiing, Ethel!
            -- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
              There! That ought'a keep the trailer on the hitch, while we go skiing, Ethel!
              I've decorated may xmas trees with empties in my single days... and I've shot deer from the glide rocker on the front porch and bathroom window of the farm. Never from a hot tub. hmmmm
              Don
              1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
              1989 kawi ex500
              1996 yzf-r6
              1999 yzf-r1
              2001 kawi zx-6r
              2000 Ducati 748
              2002 YZF-R1
              2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon63 View Post
                and I've shot deer from the ... bathroom window of the farm.
                Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "shot at and missed, **** at and hit"
                lol
                81 SH Something Special
                81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

Originally posted by Gearsnd View Post
                  http://http://i1167.photobucket.com/...6550863462.jpg
                  i hope that worked right. if it did that bike made it over 680 miles.
                  You should have moved south. Better weather.
                  Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                    You should have moved south. Better weather.
                    it snowed in texas this year. i don't think anywhere is safe anymore HAHAHAHA!
                    right on 3phase lol

82 XJ550 "max"
                    73 honda 750

Comment

It snowed here one night last week too, it was gone by lunchtime the next day.

There is a reason, well maybe two, that I don't live in Montana anymore.
                      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

It snowed here one night last week too, it was gone by lunchtime the next day.

There is a reason, well maybe two, that I don't live in Montana anymore.
                        second reason?.......... bettin' ask no questions and you'll get told no lies......
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

I lived there unsupervised for over 30 years. Bet you can come up with a reason or two if you think real hard.
                          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearsnd View Post
                            grr i havent tried this in ages. attempt 2:
                            http://

yay! i am not a complete dunce. that was our little brainstorm. there wasn't enough room in the trailer for all five bikes.
                            I'm liking it, what are those mufflers you have on that? I like them.

I lived right outside of Whapeton ND (in the very large city of great bend) for 10 years, so I can feel you there. But we got snow here before my brother did up there, ironic isn't it...
                            1979 XS1100

Comment

I lived there unsupervised for over 30 years. Bet you can come up with a reason or two if you think real hard.
                              Unsupervised pretty much answered Greg........not enough space here for any details...
                              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
                              X