Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crazy peeps

Originally posted by kkrazyt85
    I have been riding since 1976 and have never had to pull my firearm...however knowing it is available if nec. is nice...I have ridden in California, Utah, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee and all the states between Key West Fl. and Riverside California several times.....Again I thank God I haven't need to pull it....The ability to accelerate away is usually enough to remove yourself from the incident....Or simply pulling over and waiting...However sometimes like this time the peeps that were causing the trouble WERE NOT disuaded by these tried and true manuevers...Thankfully the stopped the harrassment when he turned in with the Harley guys....I hope you never encounter peeps like I have and in that story he told but the world is getting more dangerous all the time....Just pays to be prepared and how you prepare is simply up to you....I go into the worst areas of the inner cities and slums here in the south with my motorcycle ministry brothers to try and help lost peeps....when in a group there is never trouble but alone it is a different thing bro..
    I'm with you on this one. Some times you just have to defend yourself. Acceleration is an excellent defense mechanism, but sometimes there’s no place to run. That’s when Brother John Browning steps in. Most of the time, his presents alone is enough to make the offenders become peaceful and leave.

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
    X