any one in the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uk member

i have just registered on this site and have already had some usefull info from a guy in the states called skids about my charging system on my xs 1100.....didnt know there was a uk site???????????????? can you give me more info....cheers

Comment

hi stuart the web site is xs1100.co.uk they are a good bunch of guys,you have to join the vjmc to get entry to the xs1100 there is a link on the web site which tells you how to do that,which xs have you got anyway.

Comment

its www.xs1100.co.uk sorry for thewrong info in the last thread.

Comment

xs 1100

alright scoobes i think its an e model but im not sure i have just gotten in to the xs sinse i bought it for a trike project im a suzuki man meself like..........i run a gixer 11 m model but cant wait to get the trike on the road for some serious miles.....what do you run yourself???????????.....also i will join in the uk xs club to always good to talk to like minded peeps......thanks for the reply hope to hear from you or other peeps soon cheers....

Comment

hi stuart,if you go www.bikernet.com i think it is you can find your model on there you will need your frame no,if you join the uk xs1100s we do not have a chat forum that is why there is a few of us on here,but we are a planning a few get togethers next year but they are a helpfull bunch,there is a good crack with the usa lot,i have a collection,a 1999 r1,a 1979 cbx1000,one us xs1100f,a yk xs1100 which is a 1995 as it was one that was found in spain so it is a m plate,and a xs1100e fom italy which is mint.

Comment

clubs

i have just printed the application form for the vjmc i see there is a for sale page i have already posted some parts that i have for sale hopefully some one can use them instead of taking up valuable space in my shed.......did i see on of yours for sale on there to??????????

Comment

yes you did see one of mine but i have had no takers,i was only selling it so i could buy the xs11 martini,what are the bits that you have got for sale?

Comment

bits

i have a seat grab rail and rear cowl.....complete rear wheel swing arm complete new tyre....... also two rear shocks...... both side panels all are in vgc...its the surpluss to requirements after cutting it in half ...oooops hope i dont get lynched for that...what is this buddy part on the site cause i have to go through my e mail evertime i get a message...????????

Comment

do not know what a buddy part is but we all have to go through email,there is a guy in leicester who has also got a trike,he has posted on the forum a couple of times,he could help you out a little bit,xs1100 are made into trikes quite a bit in the uk,on the xs1100uk there is a guy looking for some side panels you could give him a email.how much for the tyre?

Comment

bits

thirty quid for the tyre if that sounds ok.....i have e mailed him there was also a guy looking for a grab rail and rear cowl but the message was sent back saying it failed..........i drive a wagon for a job so i could also drop the tyre off if you were to meet me somewhere????????

Comment

Just so you know

Just a thought, if you want a private conversation you click on their name and send them a private message, then everones not reading your mail . Buddys are anyone u talk a lot to u can save them in a list to private message them HTH.....MITCH
                        Doug Mitchell
                        82 XJ1100 sold
                        2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                        2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                        1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                        47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

buddy

oh right i get it now but its half the fun reading other mail tho aint it

Comment

Mail

Thats the truth
                            just trying to help . the nice part is if u have a buddy list u only type 1 message and send it to all your friends
                            Doug Mitchell
                            82 XJ1100 sold
                            2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                            2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                            1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                            47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

hi mitch,but we are not having a private conversation iam asking about what he has for sale,if someone else sees it then it is a help for them?he is new on here as we all were at one time so we all lern,if we cannot have talks about the bikes we all love then what is the point of the forum?happy new year by the way mitch.

Comment

back tyre

alright scoobes i was just wondering if you got my last thread about the tyre for the xs 11......

Comment

Working...
                                X