any one in the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one in the uk

having been reading all the threads over the last couple of weeks,i find that there seems to be no one fromm the uk,is there any one else out there,getting a buzz from the usa1100 owner,s

There was a guy from Scotland called "Chopper" but I think he got tired of us
    Garry
    '79 SF "Battle Cat"
    outbackweld@charter.net

Comment

Dont forget me....

The bike even goes now.... just stopping I have to work on!
      XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
      Guzzi 850
      Z1000

Comment

Oh yes and.....

There was I guy from Northern Ireland around here a while back - had a few mails with him at one stage
        Guzzi 850
        Z1000

Comment

uk

am i sorry that i live here in the uk,everbody who has got a xs1100 is over there in the usa,any one want a lodger?

Comment

How's it goin' I'm still here in Northern Ireland, Londonderry/Derry to be exact I haven't been on in a while just too busy I think I should go for the world record for the most number of bikes in bits at one time in an 8' x 10' shed. 1 XS11 1 XJ750 Maxim and 2 GPX250 Kawasakis, oh yeah and a BMW R100 I borrowed. OOPS!
            ThUmPeR!

Comment

uk

hey thumper,that you 1.1uk and me(scoobes) were getting there,

Comment

UK Xs-ives

Scoobes,

One or two others too - Chopper used to post - based up near Glasgow I think, and a couple of others back a while ago. Good to see that Thumpers still about in NI.

Even better - once I sort my brakes out I'll actually have a runner!

You win the wrecks in the shed / garage competition, as I've just fixed the wifes 600 (so that no longer counts), have an ill Guzzi and dead Z1000 only to play with (as well as the XS). Just got shot of a dead Sanglas on Ebay, so maybe I won't go completely mad with all the bits of bike everywhere now

Cheers - Graham
                Guzzi 850
                Z1000

Comment

uk

theres me in leicester land of the free home of the brave !XS1100E 79

Comment

Then theres me .Also in Leicester
                    trashed-it_triked-it

Comment

There seems to be a few in the UK, heres how the current stats look for countries browsing on XS11.com:

United States 1003634 88.41 %
                      Canada 49222 4.34 %
                      United Kingdom 33002 2.91 %
                      Australia 14270 1.26 %
                      Sierra Leone 9327 0.82 %
                      New Zealand 5602 0.49 %
                      Germany 5253 0.46 %

There is a bunch more (58 total!) but the numbers are so small that I did not include them here.
                      Gary Granger
                      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
                      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I am still here
                        Dublin that is

Comment

hey,this is looking good,there seems to be more than i thought in the uk.but how many of you will join the ukxs owners club.the only bit i did not like is that you have to join the vjmc to get in,we have just had two more members join who liv in bradford i think.ther was a meet at the waterman pub in warickshire a few months ago and there was onlyfour of us that turned up,it would be good if more turned up for a meet in march or april.even blaise if you can make one xs out of your four that are in bits you could always kip down at mine loads of room in garage (only jokeing) well is anybody up for a meet march or april.

Comment

yep

Yer sounds good the mother ship will be there !

Comment

hi,again anyone else turned up yet,i think there has just send a reply to herbi,i think he is the uk,the weather is doing my swead in,gagin to get my bike out.

Comment

Working...
                              X