Things that really suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Sucks....is

I'll tell ya what realy SUCKS.........on the verge of getting the beast to fire up for the first time in over 20 some years, been worken on my 1100 for about 7 months now and...........taken a spark plug out to see if its getten fire........wont go back in...( #2 ).....and then breaking a thread chaser in the hole!....S....O.....a....B!!!!
    At this time:
    1985 Goldwing Innr.
    1976 cb 750 cafe racer
    2007 vtx 1300
    81 sx 1100 s h
    81 sx 400 special

Comment

Cy, I have a full Windjammer fairing with windshield, it's those damn cross-winds that get me, blow straight across your nose and try to suck the life outta you. If I would wear my helmet more, probably wouldn't happen, but two-lane back road trips make me not always want to use it.
      Richard
      '79 XS1100SF "Phantom Stranger" full fairing w/radio and cd player, H-D Roadking trunk, everything else stock
      '02 Honda VTX1800C

Comment

I can't believe no one has mentioned the biggest suck of all. Going out to take your bike for a ride and finding out some SOB beat you to it. as for the sneaze get moto cross style tear offs and put them on the inside of your bucket.
        Alias Larry R in Kelso WA

When in dought, punch it.
        XS1100LG Precious current
        XS1100SF Ruby gone to a better home
        KZ900B MIA stolen (ALL bike thieves MUST GET OFF THE PLANET more politically correct ???)

Comment

This guys day really sucked.
          Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Those guys are amazing...and his day could have been much worse.

First time I saw the Red Bull racing series on TV I thought for a couple of minutes I was watching some kind of RC thing...couldn't believe how fast they snap roll those planes through the cones.
            Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Working...
            X