No announcement yet.

Who is going to Bob Jones Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya missed a great time John. Good food, good people and LOTS of stories.

Did you get a look at the bike Montreux_Blue bought and rode back down there?

Comment

There was a really good story about some guy that was running out of gas in his boat, so he filled up at an airforce base and his boat engine crapped out thereby making an F16 crash into that American owned body of water, you know, the Gulf of MEXICO.

Ok, so it was a lot funnier when Greg told it.
      Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
        There was a really good story about some guy that was running out of gas in his boat, so he filled up at an airforce base and his boat engine crapped out thereby making an F16 crash into that American owned body of water, you know, the Gulf of MEXICO.

Ok, so it was a lot funnier when Greg told it.
        Yup, and then there was the one about the guy who left some fairly important parts out of his bike when he was drunk on 6. beer and should have been drinking 3.2 and had to fix it at the rally. Then forgets to put his oil cap on and leaves it in the driveway and rides halfway across town and back.

It was funnier watching Ivan DO it.

Comment

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!

truth hurts you know.

Comment

I really regret

missing the show! Could not be helped as I had given the man my word I would be there for him. Don't think that 3.2 stuff would make me do silly things as I partake Jose Cuervo Gold unchilled and uncut when I can afford it. The 6.0 can if I don't eat anything.

IMHO- It's best to do the silly things without an audience.
            '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
            Original except:
            120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
            4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
            Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
            All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
            Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

John, that is not much fun for those that "would have been there". Why take those memories from them? LOL!

Wish you could have made it too. It was a good time, and you would have fit right in with the rest of us drunken fools.

Comment

No doubt!
                '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
                Original except:
                120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
                4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
                Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
                All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
                Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

Working...
                X