A Proud Dad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
    my own concerns about both my daughters disastrous choice in husbands is simply nothing worth worrying about.
    Ohh Come on Fred, somebodies daughter married you......twice IIRC.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Too cool

From one who,s been there. My wife is a breast cancer survivor (almost two years now) and one of her wishes is too ski dive. when I tell her about this I know she'll really get the desire to do so. Since I am afraid of heights, maybe this will inspire my 19 year old daughter to go in my place huh? Great news for your daughter and your family, continued prayers for a healthier future. Ron.
      gonzo ronzo.

Bobbed 81 XS1100 special loud and proud

Comment

So glad that this beautiful and brave young lady is still with us.It must have been a hard year for all of you.Good Job!!
        1980 special (Phyllis)
        1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

Great Birthday

I hope the rest of the years will not be so worriesome about her health and you will jump with her on your birthday!!! What a burden lifed off your families shoulders. God Bless you all.
          Ole Jack
          J.D."Jack" Smith
          1980G&S "Halfbreed"
          1978E straight job
          "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

Thanks all, for your kind words of support. It's truly been the year from hell for us and those of you that have been there will understand when I say that it's not till you're faced with the possibility of loosing a loved one that you truly appreciate how fragile and vulnerable we are, and how important today is. It's put a whole new perspective on things for me.

To those of you facing similair things, Chin Up, as the poms would say, keep up the fight, there is hope.

Not sure about the skydiving thing at my age though. I'm thinking maybe i'm a little too fragile and vulnerable for that. One broken leg is enough But, then, I'm a regular skiier which is probably more risky so maybe I'm just too chicken **** to jump. With my luck i'd probably get one of those Irish parachutes that opens on impact

Danny (Danielle) says hi to all and thanks you as well.
            1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
            2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Great job!Continued support for you and your Daughter!
              1980 XS1100 SG
              Inline fuel filters
              New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
              160 mph speedometer mod
              Kerker Exhaust
              xschop K & N air filter setup
              Dynojet Recalibration kit
              1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
              1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

Working...
              X