This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guy_b_g View Post
    Plenty of places on the net to rant about that.
    Yep, +1. Here's one they can start with... http://rantweb.proboards.com/index.cgi

There's screeds of others...
    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

• what we had a hot button forum...
      " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
      xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
      8mm msd wires
      tkat fork brace...
      Fox shocks...
      mikes650 front fender
      led's gallore...
      renthal bars
      gold valve emulators
      vmax tensioner
      Rifle fairing

Comment

• Let's close it

This thread has served it's purpose. Back to motorcycles only! No more contentious topics or divisive opinions tolerated here. The point in question was flat out run over by some members. How hard is it to actually discuss a subject without resorting to name calling? Are there truly that many of us that have no more control over ourselves as to revert to childish playground antics at the slightest provocation? I thought not, but I may well be wrong.

The idea that we must pander to uncivilized ranters is absurd, especially since there are many web sites developed for rants. This board has adequate rules to control uncivilized behavior. Quite simply, if you don't follow the rules you are banned. Rather than enforce the rules we must now all accept being painted with the same brush. So regardless of your personal responses, you all now have been convicted of uncivilized behavior. Kind of like, "hang ‘em all, teach ‘em a lesson". That being said, you now become part of the mob when you agree to deprive (punish) everyone for the deeds of a few.

I sure hope that the people with their finger poised over the button show more restraint than this forum's members. Think about it.
        '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
        Original except:
        120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
        4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
        Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
        All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
        Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

• Agreed. This thread was a pointless waist of time consisting of useless fluff. Now, for the deleted posts; let me reiterate that there will be no political or HBT on this forum. The mods and administration meant what we said.

As a great closing to this thread, take a look at the final poll results. The numbers speak for themselves.
          Last edited by 81xsproject; 05-30-2010, 08:17 AM.
          '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Working...
          X