No announcement yet.

Can't access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried using "system restore" and going back to a time before this trouble started???
    RIP Whiskers (Shop Boss) 25+yrs

"It doesn't hurt until you find out no one is looking"

Everything on hold...

Comment

Originally posted by thewiz View Post
      idea. I know a guy who works for a big-ass 2x4 and hardware company in their corporate offices WHO is responsible for internet security. He keeps lists of people that log onto unauthorized websites and could easily block them (and does) if he wanted. So it happens.

Try a proxy ... like www.codediaries.com and see if you can get on through it. If you can, that will tell us something.
      Actually, the link TC gave him is a proxy. So he can connect thru a proxy. There are quite a few things that can cause this behavior, but as has been stated, it's quite difficult to diagnose remotely.

Hope you figure it out Tinman.
      Mike C
      Lake Orion, Michigan
      '78 XS1100E

Here I am! Where are you?

Comment

Yes I can get on using the link T.C. sent so I know it\'s my computer. I have checked and have no sites blocked from what I can see .

I tried system restore last night actually back to April 1st ,my problem started last week.

Without the link I am using to get through I would be frustrated but now I am just curious about this problem more so how this could happen while I was using the site without making any changes to my computer.
        BDF Special
        80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
        Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

It's fixed

Well I don't know why but everything is working fine now. I can access and log on with no problems . It just starting working this morning haven't done a thing to fix the problem my computer mysteriously fixed itself
          BDF Special
          80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
          Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Bizarre. But glad to hear it's workin!
            Mike C
            Lake Orion, Michigan
            '78 XS1100E

Here I am! Where are you?

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together
              80G Mini-bagger
              VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
              79SF eventually dismantled for parts
              79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
              79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
              79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

blocked

Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
                No,and so far we have looked into everything possible .
                #1 is your computer plugged in? #2 did you try pushing the little thingy button? #3 do you hear a whirry clangy sorta noise?#4 are you facing north? well that outa do it ,,hope i,ve been a big help no need to thank me ,,ride safe ,,slow mo!
                The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
                moemcnally@hotmail.com
                i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

It just starting working this morning haven't done a thing to fix the problem my computer mysteriously fixed itself
                  I also could not access the site for 3 days on my own confuzer, and as with yours, the problem just as mysteriously fixed it's self yesterday. This is not the first time it has happened, last time there was no access for a week or more.

I tried every avenue but a proxy both times...I now have a proxy site saved for the next occasion.
                  Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Working...
                  X