No announcement yet.

impressions of new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a very good setup,,,, I use Netscape on my computer,,6.2.2,have no trouble with speed. so far,,,,none with Explorer, Easy to go to what you need ,everthing is compartmentalized,,,I like that,,maintenance is alot easier to access, all the Topics bieng laid out in the table ,,its more like an environment than simply a list. Very much like the "Bass on the Net " forum I use. The private message feature is cool. Well done, and the member list is growing daily
    Ken Krieger
    Chesterfield, Va.
    81 XS1100SH - Radar Rider
    82 XJ1100J - Black and Blue
    82 XJ1100J - Bucket o Bolts
    79 XS1100SF - Road Raider
    1980 XS1100 - Frankenbike
    85 XJ700 Maxim
    06 VMax - Black Max
    85 650 Nighthawk

Comment

Logging/Not logging out !

Hey there Jp,
      Well, I didn't see your reply to my inquiry until just today, apparently I had marked the thread "read" without realizing your reply was there, then I came back later and jumped to the last UNREAD message, and saw Ken's on page 2, again, not seeing your post at that time, finally came back and reviewed the thread, and saw your reply.
      I did exactly what you said without intending to, apparently I had signed in, then left the forum to go to a web site, and forgot to LOG OUT. Then shut down the browser, shut down the computer, then came back the next day and when I accessed the FORUM, was automatically brought to the messages page without needing to RE-Log In! ! ! !
      So....I guess I can just stay Logged In, nobody else can use my access anyways, right?! And, I don't try to access it from any other computer, I "Work" at work!!! Flame shields UP!!
      Okay, just wanted to mention that it works to NOT Log Out.
      T.C. ......still haven't made a "signature" yet!
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
      X