Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I've always thought that dating a virgin was like going shopping at the maserati dealership. I did date one once, a virgin that is. Look all you want, but no touching allowed. And no test drives for sure unless you make one heck of a down payment.

Kinda like girls that smoke, you know they at least enjoy having long round things.......ok....family environment restored.

Beer however, can only be rivaled by a good tequilla. Anyone ever tried Corsendunk?? That is a GOOD beer. Has a picture of the virgin Mary holding the Christ child on the label as it is brewed by belgium monks. After three or four, you may just SEE the virgin Mary holding the Christ child.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

I can't understand the fascination with virgins.Who wants a woman with no experience?lol
      As for beer. I drank my share already. It made me susceptible to the over experienced women.
      80 SG XS1100
      14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Beer however, can only be rivaled by a good tequilla.
        I agree wholeheartedly..passed around a bottle of expensive Mezcal one night at Saranac Lake, NY during the Guzzi National meeting. It warmed me right up an kept the drizzle from being too objectionable, tasted right fine too. I don't remember the brand but it was some damn good stuff.
        Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Don,

Kinda like girls that smoke, you know they at least enjoy having long round things.......ok....family environment restored.
          A cigarette ain't all that long.....
          Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Originally posted by Guy_b_g View Post
            Don,

A cigarette ain't all that long.....
            LOL
            Honestly Darlin'... this is 6 inches... Don't believe those rulers...
            81 SH Something Special
            81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

LOL
              Honestly Darlin'... this is 6 inches... Don't believe those rulers...
              "But, baby, that's well over 15 cm!"

Knowing when to use metric vs, imperial - priceless. Thanks for the reminder, Phil!

Comment

Working...
              X