Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poking my head in and looking around...it's ok...you can say it......it's true..so here goes....

....................."Fluff"!
    Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Sorry we used all the balloons and confetti when the site reopened last night. lol congrats.
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

I don't think he was after the balloons and confetti... more the virgins and beer...
      Okay... maybe just the beer.... the other is still a mystery to me...
      lol

Congratulations Guy

and lol
      I thought the title of this one was leading to some anti satanist movement...
      81 SH Something Special
      81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
      81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
      80 LG Black Magic
      78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
      For those on FB

Comment

Virgins are overrated, married one once..didn't work out...beer however is vastly underrated, and should be included as a food group.
        Guy

'78E

Comment

Originally posted by Wildkat View Post
          I don't think he was after the balloons and confetti... more the virgins and beer...
          Okay... maybe just the beer.... the other is still a mystery to me...
          lol

Congratulations Guy

and lol
          I thought the title of this one was leading to some anti satanist movement...
          I dont mean to get all religious on ya, but isnt it supposed to be 1000 virgins?
          '79 XS11 F
          Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
          Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
          GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

lol
            That would be more of a lesson in futility and frustration, wouldn't it?

Ummmmm Guy? Beer IS a food group... isn't it?
            81 SH Something Special
            81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

FDA hasn't gotten involved yet...still undecided I guess...maybe they should list it in the drug categories so I can get it free when I get older?..

Just joking all you conservatives....I don't really want a beer subsidy...lol....(although it might be a subsidy you could get behind)..
              Last edited by Guy_b_g; 03-31-2010, 08:15 AM.
              Guy

'78E

Comment

Hey....hey...HEY!

I'm still waiting for my beer! Come to think of it, I didn't get the virgins either...I want my money back!

Comment

lol
                  I wouldn't count on that one... but you could classify it as a grain...
                  According to the pyramid, you need at least 6 - 11 servings a day...

Eat healthy... drink beer...
                  lol
                  81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                  80 LG Black Magic
                  78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                  For those on FB

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                    Hey....hey...HEY!

I'm still waiting for my beer! Come to think of it, I didn't get the virgins either...I want my money back!
                    Randy... do you REALLY want the virgins?

and I'll buy you the beer... come on down and get it...
                    81 SH Something Special

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                    80 LG Black Magic
                    78 E Standard Practice

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                    For those on FB

Comment

Randy... do you REALLY want the virgins?
                      Well, just working the odds, i'm bound to find one in a thousand that's worth keeping, and if i'm really lucky she can cook, too!

Comment

yeah??

yes I am wondering where all the beer is too,,"beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy!"
                        91 kwaka kz1000p
                        Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Originally posted by garthxs View Post
                          yes I am wondering where all the beer is too,,"beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy!"
                          Nahh... Beer is proof that people are so dumb, they'll even drink water that had rotting grains floating in it.
                          1980 XS850SG - Sold
                          1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                          Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                          Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                          -H. Ford

Comment

Nahh... Beer is proof that people are so dumb, they'll even drink water that had rotting grains floating in it
                            That's just...sick...

Are you sure you're not on a terrorist watch list or somethin'?
                            Guy

'78E

Comment

And if guys drink enough of it we'll hook up with chicks that have rotting brains floating in their heads.

DAMHIKIJK!

Comment

Working...
                              X