How Fast Do You Normally Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Thanks Tony,Ithink 4000 can or 2400 american is a very good price for this one owner bike dont you? I see them up here with 3 times the miles for 5 to 6 thousand !
    Doug Mitchell
    82 XJ1100 sold
    2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
    2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
    1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
    47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Re: thanks

Originally posted by mitch
      Thanks Tony,Ithink 4000 can or 2400 american is a very good price for this one owner bike dont you? I see them up here with 3 times the miles for 5 to 6 thousand !
      That price seems pretty good. Personally I only buy fixer-uppers but if it's clean, that's not bad. I saw one sitting in the grocery store parking lot today with 49k miles on it with a for sale sign and the guy was asking $3k for it. It seemed a bit high for me especially since the sign said motivated seller. ;o)

If he was really motivated the price would much lower.

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

hope i can stay !!!

Well im picking up the venture royal wensday, I sure hope i can stay around and bug you guys lol. Gonna post the xj on the classifieds here for 1800.00 canadian, thats like 4 bucks american, Sure gonna miss the old girl!I must be gettin old im goin for the comfort .
        Doug Mitchell
        82 XJ1100 sold
        2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
        2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
        1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
        47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Re: hope i can stay !!!

Originally posted by mitch
          Well im picking up the venture royal wensday, I sure hope i can stay around and bug you guys lol. Gonna post the xj on the classifieds here for 1800.00 canadian, thats like 4 bucks american, Sure gonna miss the old girl!I must be gettin old im goin for the comfort .
          I think you'll be happy with the Venture. The exchange rate is bad from your end but it's not that bad (is it?) ;o)

Anyway hang around, the XVZ12 and XVZ13 are siblings to the XS11.

Geezer
          Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
          X