calling all miller high life drinkers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee_dutcher View Post
    well i was wondering if anyone drinks miller high life? and if you do, do you do the sweepsstakes (enter codes)? and if not if you could please pm me the code(s)..... thank you......
    My fav brew, but it's pretty hard to find around here unless you'll settle for cans. Can't take the aluminum taste, but in bottles? The nectar of the Gods....

MGD is vastly overrated. And I won't touch chew beer.

'78E original owner
    Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
    '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
    '82 XJ rebuild project
    '80SG restified, red SOLD
    '79F parts...
    '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
    '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
    '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
    '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
    Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
    Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Been hangin' out with the Green Fairy have we now Ivan?

Like the psychedelics Hmmmmmmmm?

Helluva pain killer tho'

Comment

Too bad that the Absinthe sold in the states isn't really true absinthe.
        The best beer is definitely Heineken. It has a good taste and is of course available almost anywhere in the world.
        United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
        If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
        "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
        "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
        Acta Non Verba

Comment

Well ive finished what was left of my beer and now im off to the garage to hit the honey brown and and porter barrel
          _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
          1980 gs1000g "stock"
          1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
          2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Beer???

Dirnknig beer is for tohse who like to psis.
            And if you add a 1 to the fornt of the acohlol cotnent it wlil prodive you wtih yuor IQ !
            A rael drnik is soemthnig lkie Belvedere and wehn it’s clod out Hennessey and wehn slumin B&B will get you by.
            If yuor signle and meet a gril that dnirks beer be conidsreate becuase she wlil be gonig to the ‘laides room” ofetn, and wilhe in three problbay wlil be dissucsing “you” wtih waht eevr and erevy ohetr gal in there. (“Waht erevy?”, can you tlel I’m from Calorifnia?). Tihs is normlaly a bad thnig, but on rrae ocascions a beer dnirksing gal is so stpuid taht tehy acautlly can be fnuny so at the lesat you can hvae a good luagh if nithong esle. Beer is msot likley a Garmen polt to tkae oevr the wrold. If you can raed tihs witohut diciffulty tehn it prvoes my piont, and it’s tmie to hvae anhtoer …..

mro

Comment

Something to go with a drink

plus a little smoked trout...

mro

Comment

Happy Holidays!!!

If you didn't notice, I be pulling your keg.

mro

Comment

My favorite is any good IPA...Full Sail is probably my favorite so far...

Strongest beer I've ever had is EKU 28, brewed in Germany...a fortified beer with 28% alchohol...horrible stuff but 2 will get you seriously buzzed...you can't get it here though.
                  Guy

'78E

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

Don't know about Absinthe

Down here we get Green Dream, too much of it will cause hallucinations. Best beer on the planet is "Boags Draught", closely followed by their "Blond Style" low carb. Have tried Heineken, nice, but not as good as Boags. Mro, studies have shown that if the first and last letters are correct, people can read your typing without problems. Your typing problem may be caused by the cold causing lack of blood flow above the shoulders. Cool day here, 81f in shade, singlet, shorts and cold drink close at hand.
                    Last edited by cueball; 12-27-2009, 01:23 AM.

Comment

cool day here, 81f in shade, singlet, shorts and cold drink close at hand.
                      smart ass!!!

Comment

And like

You lot won't give it back to me next northern summer, Apart from terrible weather here, we are on double demerit points until the 3rd of Jan, so riding is best done in a politically correct, socially acceptable manner

Comment

Beer?

My favorites are Scotch and single malt.
                          In summer, I may add ice. Or just look for the gin!

Heinies ok, but Grolsch is better.

Seriously, Miller High Life?
                          XS1100SF
                          XS1100F

Comment

we are on double demerit points until the 3rd of Jan
                            cueball,

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly does that statement mean?

Just curious.

Comment

Nevermind cueball, I Googled it.

Comment

Originally posted by oseaghdha View Post
                                My favorites are Scotch and single malt.
                                In summer, I may add ice. Or just look for the gin!

Heinies ok, but Grolsch is better.

Seriously, Miller High Life?
                                yes miller high life.....its cheap it tastes a hole hell of alot better then keystone and old style beer.....plus theres a sweepstakes...i got a couple shirts and i am almost got a mini fridge with the miller high life girl on there...looks bad ass! it will make a nice addition to the man cave
                                _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
                                1980 gs1000g "stock"
                                1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
                                2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Working...
                                X