Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'll buff right out
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Comment

Ride it like you stole it ~ 'cuz U did!

Great buy there Big Block!!!

Buff it up now for us all to see it's re-birth!

~ Doug
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special - induction and head work, bored w/ Wisco pistons, SuperTrapp 4 into 1 stainless exhaust. This bike was built by someone who knew what to do - it flys

1978 SR500E - pristine stocker

1978 SR500E - soon to get cafe style makeover

Comment

That is gonna take some work to make it pretty but it is nice to see them brought back to life. Are the side covers missing? Those might be pretty hard to find for the XJ.
        Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
        '82 XJ1100
        '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

buffingh and side covers

Thanx 4 the words of encouragement.Ya side covers gone ick. got samll running issues.po had idle jacked up to about2500rpm's.wow... 1-2 of coarse out...three dents in tank well ...it is what it is....lol like stated i know we here on this site have the technoligy..(ya speling sucks get over it ,...lol)i willl try to keep up on pics got a little mud on tank. got idle down to about 1200-1500 rpm. does run hot on long ride. don't want to start after an hour long straight ride??? real slow cranking, let it sit after a cig break and a DEW starts right up.. o well will post on tech side to help me there. thanx again ya'll. God this site rocks!!!!!
          1982 XJ 1100
          going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
          now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Working...
          X