No announcement yet.

The Bobber is on the Road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been toying with different handle ideas, like old school knife handles, brass knuckles that sort of thing. Although I probably won't happen until I get back from my deployment.
    "Shop"
    Click Here! For the latest XS11 bobber update. shopschops.blogspot.com

Comment

Although I probably won't happen until I get back from my deployment.
      All I have to say is keep your eyes open and your head down!! We NEED to see what you come up with next!
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Me Too! I would love to see what I come up with also.
        "Shop"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Schweer View Post
          oooooohhhhh noooowwwwww.......a suicide shifter on that thing would be sick!! doit, doit, doit........
          Hi Guys,
          Us ex-Brits have a few gaps in our allegedly common language so could someone please define a suicide shifter for me?
          I've a vague memory that it's more than the tank-mounted hand shifter that I first learned to ride on but the details have slipped away over time.
          Fred Hill, S'toon
          XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
          "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

just what you said, a jockey shifter.
            "Shop"

Comment

Where've you been deployed to?? Here in the the States, or over-seas??

Oh, and most important of all...regardless of what you are doing or where you are doing it......THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
              '96 Kawasaki ZX11, bought February 5, 2015

'79 Kawasaki LTD 1000, bought Oct 19,2010.....sold Sept 12, 2013

'81 XS11 Special, bought May 6, 2010.....sold Oct 19,2010

'79 XS 11 Special, bought July 3rd, 2008

'78 XS11 Standard, bought July 2, 2009.....sold Aug 25, 2011

Comment

I would just to reiterate that your bike BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't stop drooling!
                80 XS11 Bobber/Rat

Comment

soooooo u going to put a vid up on your blog then? nice looking bobber there. BITCHIN! was going to do a suicide shifter too but would want a clutch lever as well and to much time for me...cafe was for me..
                  _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
                  1980 gs1000g "stock"
                  1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
                  2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

I'm with every good comment here, you have a talent for mechanical things. And I am with Mr. Schweer, where are you going to be deployed to? What is your military job? I am sure that everyone here hopes you will not be in harms way. Every good wish to you and your family.
                    Ole Jack
                    J.D."Jack" Smith
                    1980G&S "Halfbreed"
                    1978E straight job
                    "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

You guys know you are asking for replies from a 3 year old thread, right? Some of those guys don't come here much anymore.
                      80 SG XS1100
                      14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Working...
                      X