And it begins again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it begins again

Took the bike out other day nice 65 sunny perfect weather here it is now official Tourist season i was takikng a quick ride up past Mt Rushmore and then hitting then canyons i am always aware of teh Motorhomes and busses but even this guy suprised me, i was making a left turn at alight across the rd all traffic was stopped as i started my turn and got halfway into other lane a Motorhome with a car in tow came acroos from the rt lane and went as far as he could across 3 lanes to the left he side swipped a car and i was on the side walk to avoid him.
    And all the time i wa son the horn and he was looking rt at me with Direct eye contact!!!!!!! Just remeber pretend everyone nis Blind or drunk and never let your Guard down. there i feel better already. Stay safe.
    John
    79 XS1100SF 750 FD,Galfer Brake lines,ebc brake pads,Cross Drilled Rotors,TKat fork brace,bead blasted wheels repainted and polished
    80 XS1100 S Project gonna be a hot rod
    06 CBR1000RR sold!!!!!
    2000 Concours
    84 Kawi KLR600
    79 Yam XT500 Ouch it kicks back
    79 XR250
    Why is it that the smallest part can fly to the farthest part of the shop?
    John

Wow

That could have been really nasty...
    Glad it wasn't.
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

Glad to hear you avoided that one! Did you have to change your shorts after that?
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
      X