No announcement yet.

Riding etiquette question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say, slide up behind them, drop it down to third and wack it. As you pass wave you middle finger at them and yell Rice burners rule! you v twin d*cks! As long as they don't catch you, it will all be great. LOL
    79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
    80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
    80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
    79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by xs11lover View Post
      I would say, slide up behind them, drop it down to third and wack it. As you pass wave you middle finger at them and yell Rice burners rule! you v twin d*cks! As long as they don't catch you, it will all be great. LOL
      The idea is, I actually LIKE joining up with other riders like that. I really don't want to make ANY other riders upset at me. I guess I'm just not that spiteful...
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

I didn't really think you would do it. It was a joke.
        79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
        80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
        80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
        79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
          The idea is, I actually LIKE joining up with other riders like that. I really don't want to make ANY other riders upset at me. I guess I'm just not that spiteful...
          Good call, were vulnerable enough out there already and certainly don't need to be unpsetting like minded people, even if xslover was only joking.

I often group up with others on the road. I don't mind and neither do they, and after if I get bored checking out thier rides, riders and riding styles (and female pillions rear ends ), I simply pull out and pass with a friendly wave (or a good race if someones keen)
          1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
          2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Working...
          X