No announcement yet.

Few pics of my project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I am officially impressed! When you first mentioned that you weren't going to tell us what motor you were using, a B&S popped into my head right away. That is so cool!!! I'm not into rat bikes, and if this were just another chopped bike with a regular engine it wouldn't have gotten any attention from me, but this is something special. I love the fabrication you've done and can't wait to see the end result.

:thumbsup:
    Jim...<><

'78 XS1100E

Previous bikes:
    Early 70s Honda 90 Enduro
    1998 Honda Shadow ACE
    2006 Honda VTX 1300R

Dogs understand why people ride motorcycles

Comment

It's getting there.

Comment

She is really taking shape! I am really interested to hear about how she performs!
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

???? Left hanging

Hello, how did this turn out?
          Last edited by justme1100; 08-10-2014, 11:20 PM. Reason: duplicate post
          Just ME and my 82 XJ 1100. Mac 4>1-2 1/2" open baffle shotgun, no octy, K&N pod filters, LED tail/brake light & directionals, 750 FD mod, Ear Cannon air horn, modified bars and dash. "Motorcyclists are all bound together by a brotherhood tie through their love of the sport, and what difference does it make what machine he rides as long as he belongs to the clan." Walter Davidson, Dec. 1920 edition of Harley-Davidson Enthusiast Magazine http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/justme1100/

Comment

??? Really??? Left hanging

Nothing like being left hanging. It is like someone ripped out the last pages of a book.
            Just ME and my 82 XJ 1100. Mac 4>1-2 1/2" open baffle shotgun, no octy, K&N pod filters, LED tail/brake light & directionals, 750 FD mod, Ear Cannon air horn, modified bars and dash. "Motorcyclists are all bound together by a brotherhood tie through their love of the sport, and what difference does it make what machine he rides as long as he belongs to the clan." Walter Davidson, Dec. 1920 edition of Harley-Davidson Enthusiast Magazine http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/justme1100/

Comment

oh man, I just read all 7 pages and then Wam, nothing! Bet its on youtube. Gonna go look now.
              Jeff
              77 XS750 2D completely stock
              79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Working...
              X