X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig Trail in Arkansas??? hrm never heard of it. lol
    '80 XS 1100 Standard

Comment

I did the 2,000 mile trip last year. The Dragon was fun. We liked the Cherohala Skyway as well. This road is 1 mile high and many twists and turns. The scenery of the Smoky Mountains is breath taking.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/cherohala.html
      "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine running the pig trail and having to keep it below 30mph. That would take all of the fun out of it. Come to think of it, I don't think I got below 30 last time we were there.
        Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
        '82 XJ1100
        '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
          Yeah, I can't imagine running the pig trail and having to keep it below 30mph. That would take all of the fun out of it. Come to think of it, I don't think I got below 30 last time we were there.
          Ask Kat how long it takes going less than 30. She actually passed some Harleys going through there too!
          http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

KMA there Pup

I only did less than 30 in the hairpins... 'cause they ascareded me last year... The rest of the time I was doing well over the posted limit... just not as well over the posted limit as SOME people...

lol
            81 SH Something Special
            81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
            81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
            80 LG Black Magic
            78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
            For those on FB

Comment

Hey Tod,

Yeah, that's Brent on his LohoLohoLani. Since the Suches Rally is right in his back yard, he can ride his XS to the XS rally there! He put a fire under me, it was difficult to stay ahead of him, he knows how to ride quite well!
              T.C.
              T. C. Gresham
              81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
              79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
              History shows again and again,
              How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
              X