Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys...are you secure enough in your manhood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if the driver puts lumps in the leather or not. If I need a ride and its her bike, as long as she is a competent rider who cares.
    wingnut
    81 SH (Daily Ride)
    81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
    81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
    82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
    81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I do not get on bikes as the passenger to anyone, male or female, and only do so as a last resort. I have gone down on motorcycles while I was driver 3 times and in all cases was to avoid becoming new parts on a cage. I have gone down 4 times as a passenger and all 4 cases it was driver error.
      Rob
      KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
      1978 XS500E
      1979 XS1100F Restored
      1980 XS1100 SG
      1981 Suzuki GS1100
      1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
      1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

!

You folks should have seen my 14 yr old son a few weeks back. I was changing my oil on my XS over at Gary F's in Maine. Time snuck up on me and before I knew it, I hadn't left myself enough time to get back to my home in NH, pick up my F-150 and get to the school in time to get my son.

He came out of his high school and saw me waiting on the XS. "Dad, what are you doing?" as he had a slight bit of panic on his face.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

He insisted I pick him up around the other side of the school. He wouldn't even follow me in the same direction, he had to walk around the opposite side of the building from the way I rode.

Turns out, he didn't want any of his friends seeing him climbing on the back of Dad's bike. LOL

I asked him if his buddies dad ever picks Drew up on his custom bike. "Dad, Drew and I talked about it and he also said he would never want to be seen on the back of his dad's bike."

Gotta love it!

Don
        currently own;
        1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
        2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

The last time my wife drove a bike it went right into a tree. I'd feel about as safe on the back of a bike with her as if I hopped into the space shuttle and started throwing switches.
          79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
          80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
          80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
          79 DT 100

Comment

man,women,chimp...dont care..im 300+ pounds... im not riding on the back of anything
            1982 XJ1100J MAX ,25.000 miles

Comment

Working...
            X