No announcement yet.

Here's where I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey funk, nice hot rod, I like the little fender on the front. The 79 looks great, it may be a little hard to control as it sits though. I know a guy that could set you up with a fresh tank and sidecover set. He does a nice job. He did the copper chopper. Check page two of my photo album for a look at his bikes..
    79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
    80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
    80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
    79 DT 100

Comment

Computard Alert!

Originally posted by xs11lover View Post
      Hey funk, nice hot rod, I like the little fender on the front. The 79 looks great, it may be a little hard to control as it sits though. I know a guy that could set you up with a fresh tank and sidecover set. He does a nice job. He did the copper chopper. Check page two of my photo album for a look at his bikes..
      Thx, Bobbed the rear fender too and moved the front turn signals down onto the forklegs.
      Could you tell me how to get to your photo album. I'm good with bikes but I'm also a computard. Thx Rick
      I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

look at the top of the page...it says memebers....roll overi t with your mouse...a tab pops down that says, member photos..click it..there are a bunch of photos there. i'm on the last page or two. xs11lover's album.
        79 DT 100

Comment

Who'da thunk it?

Wow, I didn't know that was there.(computarded) Do you have any close up pics of the emblems? Thx Rick
          I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Emblems? He refinishes them with gold and black paint, they look good but not metal shinned. You could zoom in on them or I guess I could snap a close pic on the copper chopper. You can do a good job on logos yourself. Sand of the gold with coarse paper in one direction. Paint thoe whole thing black and get some gold leaf paint. Paint the tops of the letters gold.(the hard part) scrape any goofs lightly with an xacto blade. Then clear coat them. It only will cost you paint. These are the ones I did.

79 DT 100

Comment

Working...
            X