No announcement yet.

Saw the Pagans MC club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well DJ, I bet you can find video of the "1%ers" of the po-po ie cops that have done that bad or worse as well. Not just hollywood movies, real life situations where cops go bad, it happens. What we are discussing is purely criminal psychopathic behavior and the small group of followers that will tag along for the protection of the reputation. It exist in every area of life.

As a trained martial artist and instructor, I participate in tournaments around my area. I can tell you that there are some schools just like the "Karate Kid" story, where they train them to fight, and only to fight. And within those schools there are the 1%ers that go into the ring with the idea that hurting or even killing is a good thing. We typically can see it in their attitude and courtesy to others, and we kick them out of the tournament. But they are out there.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

No but the cops will beat the crap out of you, impound your car and then CHARGE you with resisting arrest, give you a record and fines. You can go to court, but having made one of thier buddies break a sweat between donut breaks will cost you dearly.

Hell, they can even taser you to death, for no reason, and get away with it.

Those girls made a bad decision. As for the killers, you don't have to be bikers for that.

As my ex girlfreind used to say " I don't mind the biker guys, but those biker chicks are scary"

Ask yourself this, When your riding, alone, at night, is it bikers your worried about or cops?
      Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
      '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Originally posted by DJinNH View Post
        Figured I'd chime in here.

Back in '89, I attended the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Brunswick, GA for US Customs. We had an instructor come in and teach us about motorcycle gangs and the crime they are involved in. He was undercover with the Outlaws for a number of years. He brought in two seized home videos to give us an idea of the type of people we may be dealing with.

One of them was a home video seized from a couple. I guess she had had enough of her boyfriend (biker) so she had her new boyfriend over. They all partied and they ended up drugging the guy she now hated. In the film, you see them using a chain saw to cut him up.

Then, in a total act of sickness, in his favorite chair, they placed his head, his penis in his mouth like a cigar, his feet on the automin and his favorite drink on the arm of the chair.

The second film showed when a group of the bikers went to a small store/gas station. Two teenage girls who wanted to live on the wild side agreed to go party with them. They drugged the girls, laid them out naked on pic nic tables. You could see a line of about 30 bikers waiting their turn.

Now I don't know about you but I have worked alongside cops most of my adult life. NEVER did any cops that I knew do anything even close to that.

Still rather hang with the bikers?

Don
        Absolutely. The local "Boys in Blue" gang where I spent the years following high school were the biggest drug movers in the midwest. The stuff they did to their percieved competetors made your films sound like saturday morning cartoons. Lots of police reports that stated "Mr. X shot himself three times in the back of his head with a shot gun, cleaned it to remove any traces of fingerprints and locked it in his gun cabinet, then procede to the kitchen for cleaning supplies. He cleaned all traces of blood, then laid on the couch where he finally deceased."

I know several classmates that were forced into coathanger abotrions, under duress of death, resulting from trying to get out of a ticket "the old-fashioned way"

There was also a case in which the local defenders of the peace tied a peer of mine in his car and doused it with vodka and burned him alive. Claimed it was a result of DUI, but the feds questioned how he could drive while his hands anf feet were cuffed together, through the steering wheel. Since the county sherriff and the district judge were pot smoking buddies, and were partners in a large furniture theft operation, they paid off the feds so their drug supplies would remain unhindered. The part that really got to me about this is the badges made the girlfriend and sister of his watch as he died.

FWIW, more corrupt police have shot at me than have bikers.

While I am absolutely sure that this is the 1% crew of the Law Enforcement group, my experiences with them have cast an errily dim view of suspicion toward all.
        Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Still rather hang with the bikers?
          I've never run into many cops with much of a sense of humor, and ya know.. you gotta admit that the first couple had a sense of humor. Sick.. but it was humerous...they just happened to own a chainsaw too. As for the other.... a party with naked girls?? Never seen any of those at a Fraternal Order of Police gathering!

Tod
          Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
          '06 Suzuki DR650
          *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
          '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
          '81 XS1100 Special
          '81 YZ250
          '80 XS850 Special
          '80 XR100
          *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

For those who have seen the darker side.

Well I see I'm not alone on this one. I would like to stick with my main point which is 1%ers pretend to be nothing more than they are. In fact they encourage their predatory reputation. Police portray themselves as protectors. If you choose to run with the 1%ers and you get hurt, you knew going in what could happen. If you seek the protection of the police and they use their authority in a preditory manner, you certainly have the right to complain, just don't expect justice.
            Contary to what most people think there are some very strict rules that 1%ers must live by. Breaking these rules brings swift punishment.
            To be clear I do not support or sympathize with the 1%. I would not wish to be identifed or suspected as being one, they wouldn't want it or need it anyway. At this point of my life I'm too old to fight and too fat to run so I have to be nice to everyone.
            We all could provide examples of who did what to who. My main point is who can be trusted to live up to their reputation?
            Like I said before, I'd be more comfortable in a room full of 1%ers. Even though I am a dedicated member of the 99%
            I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Working...
            X