Saw the Pagans MC club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the Pagans MC club

I was riding my XS 1100 SG today in Long Valley NJ.A lot of bikers on the road.Stopped at a light and heard the sound of loud bikes coming toward me.One rode up to my shoulder and said to me-where can i get a beer?.I told him to go up the mountain maybe 1 and a half miles and a bar is on the left.He said thanks and i let the rest of the people go in front of me.Had to be 15 bikers.Saw at least 12 jackets with Pagans logo on it.Was not to scared as they left me alone.Years ago when i was around 11 we went on vacation to PA to a campground.My Fathers car overheated and we were stuck on the road 5 miles to the campground.A bunch of Hells Angels stopped and 2 bikers drove to their house close to the campground.They came back with a big 4 wheel drive pickup and pulled our trailer into the campground.My Father offered to buy them beer but they said no thanks and drove off.
    1980 XS1100 SG
    Inline fuel filters
    New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
    160 mph speedometer mod
    Kerker Exhaust
    xschop K & N air filter setup
    Dynojet Recalibration kit
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

As long as you stand back and don't stir things up, even killer bees won't attack a passerby. Of course, that's not to say that there aren't kind people all over the world. I saw a Discovery Channel documentary on the Pagans a while back. It described them as a very violent group, but I tend to think even they wouldn't randomly cause a problem for no reason.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

To me it was just a bunch of guys and girls out for a ride in the nice weather.
      1980 XS1100 SG
      Inline fuel filters
      New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
      160 mph speedometer mod
      Kerker Exhaust
      xschop K & N air filter setup
      Dynojet Recalibration kit
      1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
      1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

Sounds like someone should start a thread on opinions about 1%ers.
        I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Hmmmm

Ok, I'll bite....1%ers??
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

Quoted:

The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (HAMC) is a world-wide motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles. In the United States and Canada, the Hells Angels are incorporated as the Hells Angels Motorcycle Corporation. Some members of the Hells Angels and other motorcycle clubs nickname themselves "one-percenters" in response to the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) claim, made after the infamous Hollister affair, that ninety-nine percent of motorcyclists were law abiding citizens, and the other one percent were outlaws giving everyone else a bad name.

From Zimbio...
            Ken Talbot

Comment

1% -ers

The real hard core and truly bada$$ed bikers...dont mess with them...they are sociopaths
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                The real hard core and truly bada$$ed bikers...dont mess with them...they are sociopaths
                IFTD. (I fit the description).

One time I totally slaughtered some kids teddy bear for no reason. Then I rode off on my two wheeler. That was when I was in the third grade. I was such a badazz then. Now I am old and lazy. Not getting many MC charter offers around here......
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

"The real hard core and truly bada$$ed bikers...dont mess with them...they are sociopaths'

Fun part is, I am far more comfortable around bikers than I am around cops.

Both are nuts, but one has the court on their side, no matter what they do.
                  Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
                  '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Check this link out,

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...006784,00.html

It's in response to a brawl and a murder last week in Sydney airport last week between the Angels and rival group the Comanchero's. They,ve been scrapping for years and dont care who gets in the way, but it seems big brother has had enough.

It's interesting to see that they have thier own system of regulation and control which sometimes works.
                    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
                    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Originally posted by b.walker5 View Post
                      Check this link out,

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...006784,00.html

It's in response to a brawl and a murder last week in Sydney airport last week between the Angels and rival group the Comanchero's. They,ve been scrapping for years and dont care who gets in the way, but it seems big brother has had enough.

It's interesting to see that they have thier own system of regulation and control which sometimes works.

hehehehee they're bikie gangs, can I join? That sounds so cute!
                      1980 XS11SG
                      Dunlop elite 3's, progressive fork springs, tkat brace
                      Stock motor, airbox, carbs, exhaust
                      ratted out, mean, and nasty

Comment

BigDick, we might be able to look up the High Plains Drifters. Although I dont think i would call them a "bikie"gang. I like my fingers and toes and other extrimities intact. One of my old buddies from back in the day was tied in with one of their charters, his mom dated the pres. I had the "experiance" of partying with them once. After that, I quit doing drugs. for ever.

Of course if "cute" is your thing, there's always the Shriners.
                        Last edited by Ivan; 04-06-2009, 06:58 AM.
                        Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

I always did like them little red scooters, and that car that does the wheelies! Talk about awesome! But seriously I'm already in a club back in Missouri, makes it kinda tough to make it to meetings though >< Full Circle Motorcycle Association there may be a picture or two of me floating around on there.
                          1980 XS11SG
                          Dunlop elite 3's, progressive fork springs, tkat brace
                          Stock motor, airbox, carbs, exhaust
                          ratted out, mean, and nasty

Comment

My 2cents worth

Originally posted by Crazcnuk View Post
                            "The real hard core and truly bada$$ed bikers...dont mess with them...they are sociopaths'

Fun part is, I am far more comfortable around bikers than I am around cops.

Both are nuts, but one has the court on their side, no matter what they do.
                            I'd have to agree with Crazcnuk. In my younger days I ran with a 1% club that were beer drinkers and hell raisers. Most of us were decent enough but a few were loose cannons. Rumbles with other clubs were usually pre arranged, no guns allowed. Seldom did it take more than a week to recover from an injury. There was a certain respect and code involved. Attendace was always mandatory. Getting your butt kicked got you more respect within your own club.
                            That club no longer exists. When aligning with more powerful clubs came up some decided to "patchover" The remainder disolved and continued to live the lifestyle as independents. I run into some of the guys once in a while and we are all old fat and happy with our decision to walk away. All of the guys who didn't are dead, in jail or junkies.
                            Bottom line with 1%ers is they want nothing to do with you or society as a whole. They don't want trouble that will put them in the news or give the public reason to pressure the police. It does happen but they prefer to fly low. Personally I think the 1%ers are what they are. A known quantity. The police on the other hand portray themselves as protector of the public and serving society. Where as there actions show themselves as serving and protecting themselves at all (your) expense. Most of us have had far more run ins with arrogant and somewhat abusive police than you will ever have with the 1%ers. I'd be way more comfortatble in a room full of 1%ers than a room full of cops.
                            Perhaps viewpoint, all comes down to perception.
                            I May Be Crazy, But I Have A Good Time.

Northern Gypsy - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS - Daily rider

Comment

Figured I'd chime in here.

Back in '89, I attended the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Brunswick, GA for US Customs. We had an instructor come in and teach us about motorcycle gangs and the crime they are involved in. He was undercover with the Outlaws for a number of years. He brought in two seized home videos to give us an idea of the type of people we may be dealing with.

One of them was a home video seized from a couple. I guess she had had enough of her boyfriend (biker) so she had her new boyfriend over. They all partied and they ended up drugging the guy she now hated. In the film, you see them using a chain saw to cut him up.

Then, in a total act of sickness, in his favorite chair, they placed his head, his penis in his mouth like a cigar, his feet on the automin and his favorite drink on the arm of the chair.

The second film showed when a group of the bikers went to a small store/gas station. Two teenage girls who wanted to live on the wild side agreed to go party with them. They drugged the girls, laid them out naked on pic nic tables. You could see a line of about 30 bikers waiting their turn.

Now I don't know about you but I have worked alongside cops most of my adult life. NEVER did any cops that I knew do anything even close to that.

Still rather hang with the bikers?

Don
                              currently own;
                              1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
                              2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Working...
                              X